Cleaning with Mario #43 A seasonal new thread bespokely ordered to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will have a meltdown later knowing we have all had a wee look at his old fb account πŸ˜‚ Prepare for 50million dots and him ranting down the phone, just going to park myself here in my own lane and wait for it :m
I thought that as well. That's what he gets for making it public πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well Marion, I’ve booked a table up the west end for dinner outside after work with my pals. I can’t wait to bask in the sunshine with several gins. That is living my life as it should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well Marion, I’ve booked a table up the west end for dinner outside after work with my pals. I can’t wait to bask in the sunshine with several gins. That is living my life as it should be.
As it should be lovely. I'll be doing the same on Friday and Saturday with my girls, followed by two trips to the theatre 🍾πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸŽ­

See Maz, an example on how to live your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh his FB is pure bespoke gold ma lovelies!!!! 🀣 This gem 🀣 Such an attention seeker and everything we’ve thought about him is absolutely true πŸ˜‚
I’ve gone right through that Facebook and read all the tit on it. Cringe is not the word.

Remember, he was 27 years of age at the time of these posts. TWENTY SEVEN speaking like that! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OMG guys I found his old inactive facebook from about 11yrs ago and some of the status' are gold. He was complaining in JULY about how pish the weather was yet back to the current day he is pure buzzing for autumn? Also someone stole his bag in work, got a phone, camera, hundred quid, credit cards, ipod etc... hmmmm, was there not a story once about him robbing from his work lol? And the pictures!! raw, unedited pictures, lots of them. Fill your boots hens, go and have a wee laugh :m :p
He was an aggressive wee prick back then too and still liked an exclamation mark!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 748275
Oh c’mon Mario. It’s so obvious you wrote this yourself πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

As my granny would have said β€œhe’s a legend in his own lunchbreak” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Emmmm... his stories going on about a job that makes him happy, etc. after being happy to put down cleaners prior to being made redundant?! Not sure you could equate that to chasing a dream job for years. I can imagine working not much more than the equivalent of one full day has its perks though!

Reactions: 19
🀣🀣 this had me burst into spontaneous laughter in the queue at the supermarket πŸ˜‚
Can you imaging if he’s reading all this and is locked out of this FB account so can’t change his settings 🀣🀣🀣🀣
He’s probably reporting that his old Facebook praying that zuck shuts it down because he’s forgotten the password years back.

failing that he’s written a badly worded email to Helen.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screaming at his old fb, back when he was living his best life in his aunt's back bedroom, all 4'6" of him threatening some fella. πŸ˜‚
Yo @Yel I volunteer to deal with his complaint emails. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That old Facebook has gave me so much laughter today. He keeps calling himself mad maz πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.