Cleaning with Mario #43 A seasonal new thread bespokely ordered to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario needs to make his mind up. Is he on a journey, in his ain lane or his own path. I cannae keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I copied the text in this post. But the audacity of him. He's posting several posts a day, so his is more like a friggin autobiography! ๐Ÿ˜‚

You can see he's always been a bitter, twisty, bitchy, moaning bastard even back in 2010!...

"Som folk use this site as a diary! Its no rite uve got issues! Sort that oot nae 1 wants to know uve jst done the dishes! Pmsl!!!"
This from the man who shows us him cleaning the tit from his loo. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He will have a meltdown later knowing we have all had a wee look at his old fb account ๐Ÿ˜‚ Prepare for 50million dots and him ranting down the phone, just going to park myself here in my own lane and wait for it :m

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I copied the text in this post. But the audacity of him. He's posting several posts a day, so his is more like a friggin autobiography! ๐Ÿ˜‚

You can see he's always been a bitter, twisty, bitchy, moaning bastard even back in 2010!...

"Som folk use this site as a diary! Its no rite uve got issues! Sort that oot nae 1 wants to know uve jst done the dishes! Pmsl!!!"
Oh wow!!! How times have changed when narcissism means he wants his likes and shares for validation so much we get to know everytime he washes his dishes...his bedding...his flairs...wow! We get to know everytime he has been to a store of shite to buy more shite...
So not acceptable to use FB as a diary but entirely fine to use IG...gotcha! In fact he didn't like people sharing stupid short videos on TikTok either, but him doing it on IG, fine! I sense a theme. Mario only likes it when he does it and it's on a platform where he has a following as realistically FB wouldn't have the thousands only randoms and bots, and I doubt he's interesting enough for the TikTok crowd (and probably couldn't cope with the criticism from kids!).

Anyway, I actually came to ask about the book stack before I saw that gem from Mario. Does the book stack just baffle anyone else? The ridiculous fake books (just buy the real ones if you want them!) were one thing, but a stack of books that don't even make an effort to copy anything, don't add anything other than being in Halloween colours. Not based on real books or movie covers. It's literally a stack of boxed wrapped in black and orange. Now I don't think I'd see that in any sort of display and think anything other than you've got a bunch of random boxes sitting there as the wording doesn't even make a nod to a real book or anything?! And people pay money for that? ยฃ45 for that? It isn't pretty, not artistic in anyway! You could literally have your kids do that to kill an hr or two for pennies using old boxes or old books. I just don't get it! Like I really just don't get it. Good on the woman who is managing to rip of Mario and the likes for that much money with very little talent or skill needed! I honestly think I'm in the wrong career.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
711547CF-3D14-47AC-B5DC-B79DCA190921.png

Oh cโ€™mon Mario. Itโ€™s so obvious you wrote this yourself ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Oh wow!!! How times have changed when narcissism means he wants his likes and shares for validation so much we get to know everytime he washes his dishes...his bedding...his flairs...wow! We get to know everytime he has been to a store of shite to buy more shite...
So not acceptable to use FB as a diary but entirely fine to use IG...gotcha! In fact he didn't like people sharing stupid short videos on TikTok either, but him doing it on IG, fine! I sense a theme. Mario only likes it when he does it and it's on a platform where he has a following as realistically FB wouldn't have the thousands only randoms and bots, and I doubt he's interesting enough for the TikTok crowd (and probably couldn't cope with the criticism from kids!).

Anyway, I actually came to ask about the book stack before I saw that gem from Mario. Does the book stack just baffle anyone else? The ridiculous fake books (just buy the real ones if you want them!) were one thing, but a stack of books that don't even make an effort to copy anything, don't add anything other than being in Halloween colours. Not based on real books or movie covers. It's literally a stack of boxed wrapped in black and orange. Now I don't think I'd see that in any sort of display and think anything other than you've got a bunch of random boxes sitting there as the wording doesn't even make a nod to a real book or anything?! And people pay money for that? ยฃ45 for that? It isn't pretty, not artistic in anyway! You could literally have your kids do that to kill an hr or two for pennies using old boxes or old books. I just don't get it! Like I really just don't get it. Good on the woman who is managing to rip of Mario and the likes for that much money with very little talent or skill needed! I honestly think I'm in the wrong career.
As my granny would have said โ€œheโ€™s a legend in his own lunchbreakโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 748275
Oh cโ€™mon Mario. Itโ€™s so obvious you wrote this yourself ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

As my granny would have said โ€œheโ€™s a legend in his own lunchbreakโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thereโ€™s just so much wrong with this post he wrote himself.
Iโ€™ve had many a joab over the years however none have taken me three years. Can anyone enlighten as to what would take 3 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"New opportunities came flooding in"...... Absolutely nothing wrong in being a cleaner, but I'd love to have seen the other job offers he "supposedly" had ๐Ÿ™„
And yes, you're right Maz. Your job can be taken away quicker than you found it. I know this yo be true because we had to let our office cleaner go several years ago and we cleaned our own offices, so that's why you need to curb your spending.
Bet that's went right over your head eh ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
H
Heโ€™s laying out his decs and itโ€™s to be 26 degrees in Glasgow on Tuesday and Wednesday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ how desperate can you be for content. This is the shite people watching him then think they have to do..Iโ€™ve never seasonally decorated my house. I enjoy autumn and getting out and about doing things with the kids for Halloween etc but he doesnโ€™t even do ANY of that stuff! Heโ€™s unreal.
Will he never learn?
If he wanted content he should have gone to Edinburgh on Saturday.
A few pics of tourist things, his lunch in a half decent restaurant and then he could have tried on a few winter coats and stretched his stories out even more.
Bingo you have content that might just be slightly interesting.
But no he had to go to the local shopping mall and buy 200 bloody pumpkins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely crying at this thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ literally sitting here eating ma beige sandwich clutching ma beak ๐Ÿคญ Oh ma lovelies what an absaloote baffoon that man is ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.