Cleaning with Mario #43 A seasonal new thread bespokely ordered to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve spat my tea out at this thread tonight 😆 youse lovelies are the best. I’ll be chantin youse on! Always! From the rooftops! Mwah mwah 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Whilst you're here Mario can we also discuss the appalling environmental impact on creating non biodegradable products that are flown half way around the world to be used for a few weeks in a couple of years before being binned.
View attachment 747671 Did some digging… you can add £24.99 onto that list.
£227.39 + £24.99 for ‘books’= 252.38

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Makes me piss how he never directly addresses us in his posts like some other accounts that we know, he just passive aggressively whines on about his life his rules, hi maz 👋🏻 🤭🤣 god forbid he mentions tattle, he’ll end up with no followers if he did because they’d all be converted to the dark side 💀🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Smart as sore arses. 😂

I love you all to the moon and back, hope that helps. #ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Makes me piss how he never directly addresses us in his posts like some other accounts that we know, he just passive aggressively whines on about his life his rules, hi maz 👋🏻 🤭🤣 god forbid he mentions tattle, he’ll end up with no followers if he did because they’d all be converted to the dark side 💀🤭
I reckon loads of his followers are tattlers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I stilllllll (and never will) can't faddom why people buy Halloween/autumn tit, tat - whatever you want to call it. 🤯 I buy a new candle or two, and maybe a new throw for the winter, but that's it! I don't even go mad on clothes as I've got 2 new winter coats from last year and a few scarves, so will buy a few jumpers and trousers/jeans because I'm in need of them and they'll take me through until next year at least, but aside from that, I just don't see the need..... and as for buying cheap-ass fabric pumpkins, glass jars, boxes that look like books, (they don't but I'll humour him) decorations and Christ knows what else, I just don't furkin' understand, lads.... 🥴 😂

But aahhlll git back in ma ain laine because it's his lyf! His rules! His money! Nae debates on wit he spends awll av it and some of Derek's money awn, despite the fact he wants more our of lyf but will never get it
by wasting it on actual tat. 🙄

So aye.... 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OMG guys I found his old inactive facebook from about 11yrs ago and some of the status' are gold. He was complaining in JULY about how pish the weather was yet back to the current day he is pure buzzing for autumn? Also someone stole his bag in work, got a phone, camera, hundred quid, credit cards, ipod etc... hmmmm, was there not a story once about him robbing from his work lol? And the pictures!! raw, unedited pictures, lots of them. Fill your boots hens, go and have a wee laugh :m :p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.