Cleaning with Mario #43 A seasonal new thread bespokely ordered to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In between his part time job he'll be working on his autumn display. 😂 Remember Harvest Festival stuff at school, it'll be a gone wrong version of that.
Hang on though, surely he'll want his Halloween shite up all October, will he bin the leafs in three weeks.
Nobody I know decorates like this, no one.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He thinks his funny and getting one over on us? 😂

How’s sitting in your bedsit alone going Maz? No family contact for your birthday because they can’t bleeping stand you?

If autumn is going to make you happy, crack on hen, because you’re got duck all else to look forward to in your pathetic little life. All the best hon ❤
Exactly.
You need to ask why you have no real friends, only insta one's. I know l would be questioning myself in your position.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So autumn will commence in wee Denzels bedsit this weekend meanwhile ootside his windaes the sun will be cracking the pavements of paisley that marlin tiptoes across...so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Swear to god when I saw this I thought it looked like like something an inmate would knock up in prison to help break out. Mare like cast iron ma lovely. Utterly hideous!!
Finally hame fae the holiday wi the fam so can gie ma full attention tae the wee scrote. After his stories today he's def been reading on here :cool:
Tenner says wee Deek snaps and beats the irritating little bleep to death with it 👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Looking forward to forecast temperatures of 27 degrees this week where i live.

I think the weather is trolling Marion 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So ma lovely I wondered how you were bespoke and boujee enough to be oor Marion's friend on FB as his profile is locked down tighter than a Nun's habit........turns oot he's got twa profiles. One wi Deek and one without.....interesting 🤔
I don't even have Facebook lol I googled his name and it took me to Facebook. That's the one I clicked on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where to start ma lovelies? He just gets worse. A 38 year old spending his birthday money 🤣 randomly going into a rant about how he spends money just to prove a point to tattle 🤣 spending over £200 on autumn decorations 🤣 he’s always thinks he’s getting one up on tattle but if anything it’s the opposite. Can tell he’s rattled by what is said on here. He just manages to get it wrong time and time again. He’s ridiculous. He’s always chasing the next thing to make him happy which always seems to be by buying things. A true sign someone isn’t happy. Also the amount of times he has to tell us he’s living his best life is quite clearly because he isn’t. He knows he’s wasting his days stuck in the postage stamp but you know as long as he has people on insta blowing smoke up his wee hole he’ll be fine 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where to start ma lovelies? He just gets worse. A 38 year old spending his birthday money 🤣 randomly going into a rant about how he spends money just to prove a point to tattle 🤣 spending over £200 on autumn decorations 🤣 he’s always thinks he’s getting one up on tattle but if anything it’s the opposite. Can tell he’s rattled by what is said on here. He just manages to get it wrong time and time again. He’s ridiculous. He’s always chasing the next thing to make him happy which always seems to be by buying things. A true sign someone isn’t happy. Also the amount of times he has to tell us he’s living his best life is quite clearly because he isn’t. He knows he’s wasting his days stuck in the postage stamp but you know as long as he has people on insta blowing smoke up his wee hole he’ll be fine 🙄🙄
The more we Tattle, the more he reacts. We’re in charge of that account now really. He just doesn’t know it yet 😂

399A32AA-0723-4AB4-859D-A4C7CF6EB230.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.