Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all this thread is the best on her! You guys are so funny!!
What a cringe night all trying to see who could be the loudest and funniest! They are a right bunch of assholes!
Clutching my beak right aff at them trying to dance in that living room 😂😂😂

and the 3 tiny bowls of crisps 😂😂😂😂 aww what a weekend mazza you never disappoint

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Correct me if I’m wrong but when they were rooting through his cupboards I definitely heard someone say “remember peppergate” isn’t it just us who called it that or did maz? Because if it’s just us tattle bastards then they’re certainly no friends of his are they, I might be wrong so if anyone knows 🧐🤔
That’s what I was wondering! But I think he did have a story with #peppergate I think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s what I was wondering! But I think he did have a story with #peppergate I think 🤔
Hope so cos if he didn't it means they were just taking the piss. Now that's his own fault for inviting them. It's beyond me why he couldn't have just got a take away and made his crappy cocktails with Deek. No sign of family and I feel sorry for him on that score. Hannah Wax came across quite decent I thought.

Reactions: 30
Correct me if I’m wrong but when they were rooting through his cupboards I definitely heard someone say “remember peppergate” isn’t it just us who called it that or did maz? Because if it’s just us tattle bastards then they’re certainly no friends of his are they, I might be wrong so if anyone knows 🧐🤔
Yeah one of them def said it, was Emma or Clare I think but I couldn’t tell which. Marion has reshared that story which is odd as you wouldn’t delete the peppergate highlight and keep the story of them slagging it surely? Although he’s think as tit so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Honestly the saddest bday night in ever. Nae pals, spent a fortune to look boujee and try to fit in with “the lassies” and spent the whole time on his phone and probably barking orders at Deek. I’d feel sorry for him if he wasn’t such a horrible wee prick.

He’ll 1M% be up already, washing on, wiping roon things, hoovering and ranting and raving about the state of the place and that he wishes he never bothered after those witches taking the piss out of his hoarding & surface cleaning, and poor wee Deek will be getting it in the neck after running about after them all all night by the looks of it 🙄

Also quite a few stories showing all the tit rammed on the top of the cabinets 😆🥴

ETA: found the highlight Peppergate so not deleted and he uses the term so ”the lassies” are not confirmed tattlers 😏 but my money is on a few on here 👏🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know any of those clingers, but did anyone open the hall cupboard?? They were definitely showing us what’s in the cupboards as we mention it regularly so yes, I’m 100% sure we have some of them on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
duck. That's crazy. Not surprised they were rooting hough his cupboards 😆 girls can be ruthless, mean witches. Especially that nasally frog eyed witch Rendall. Kinda wanted them to show his cupboard of shame though, like why stop there 😆

That was sad and pathetic. He doesn't have any male friends or any genuine ones for that matter

Screenshot_20210829-030317_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210829-025357_Instagram~2.jpg

• Wow
The fakest party I ever did see…wow is aboot aww I can muster….how annoying is that Steele wummins voice if she wiz chocolate she’d eat herself much like brucey 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#peppergate is the intellectual property of Bawbagio himself. Loving that you think he's got a hoose full o trolls though 😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought I had found peppergate but turned out to be the postman FFS. Not the best start to my Sunday. I should have stopped watching but couldn't help myself!! Don't go back Tattlers its as traumatizing ever!!

• Haha
2 days after the main event and nane a u witches had updated he’s wiki to say he’s 38 now, not 37. Well av done it noo *in martyr Marion tone* karma on ur arses 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The going through the cupboards was a bit spiteful, the screechy bints did that cos of here.
Mario will be changing the bed, screaming at Derek, hoovering, screaming at Derek, wiping round stuff, screaming at Derek all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can't believe the night went on that late and he didn't feed them. That shitey wee nibble was it? I'd never host a bevvy sesh without providing something a bit substantial to munch. Appreciate he can't cook worth a duck but he knows how to lift a phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can't believe the night went on that late and he didn't feed them. That shitey wee nibble was it? I'd never host a bevvy sesh without providing something a bit substantial to munch. Appreciate he can't cook worth a duck but he knows how to lift a phone.
How late did it go on, till 10.30pm? Did Mario chuck them oot so he could get his goonie on? :LOL:

I can't think of anything worse than a party/event with instahuns, all trying to outdo each other with posing and performing for content, all fake, and no one actually talking to each other, enjoying the company, just posing with phones all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow what a party!!! Bowls of Tesco value criss, bunch of screaming harridans twerking and sloshing in the postage stamp living room and Marion sitting in his pinched Dakota slippers filming it all? What bizarre behaviour. If he wasn’t such a nasty wee toad I’d feel sorry for him!

Feel the clutches of the goonie ma lovelies

View attachment 734889
You just know he had 2 proseccos and a cuppa 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.