Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could one of you lovelies please explain what pepper gate was as I wasn't following Marion back then. Thank you tatties x

Edited to add further comment - those rough birds are clearly taking the piss. If my so called friends had done that in my house, I'd be pissed off so I bet Mario is absolutely clutching his baws this morning!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How late did it go on, till 10.30pm? Did Mario chuck them oot so he could get his goonie on? :LOL:

I can't think of anything worse than a party/event with instahuns, all trying to outdo each other with posing and performing for content, all fake, and no one actually talking to each other, enjoying the company, just posing with phones all the time.
Maw Rendell was storying from her couch with a beer at 3 this morning and it didn't seem like she was long home?

The host with the most wax would've been better using the money he wasted on the prosecco and shots stand and getting the pizzas in.

Sare heed = karma on his toilet 😂😂

Could one of you lovelies please explain what pepper gate was as I wasn't following Marion back then. Thank you tatties x
White pepper burst open on the conveyor belt at Asda. Mario was mortified so acted like a prick with the checkoot boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
On this day of dawn, can we all just take a moment to pray for Mario’s porcelain throne? He’s had a lot of carbs and alcohol the last few days, plus a bespoke Maccy D’s.

That poor toilet is going to be going through it the day. So aye. RIP Paisley sewer system 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No idea who those insta-hags were but bleeping hell their banter was dry. Going through his cupboards and naming items..
"Royal Canin.."
"Flash..."

Comedy gold. 🥴

Do we think they went one step further and dared each other to sniff his hoosecoat? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
On this day of dawn, can we all just take a moment to pray for Mario’s porcelain throne? He’s had a lot of carbs and alcohol the last few days, plus a bespoke Maccy D’s.

That poor toilet is going to be going through it the day. So aye. RIP Paisley sewer system 💩
images (6).jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ok so the slippers - you get to keep them when you stay in hotels like this (smell the wealth) cos no one wants to wear recycled slippers that someone else’s trotter have been in.

But most folk just leave them because they’re Chinese mass produced shite. But no oor Maz, he’ll be living on the Dakota content for eons to come, through his manky cheap freebie slippers. So aye and so forth ma lovelies 💎💰

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ok so the slippers - you get to keep them when you stay in hotels like this (smell the wealth) cos no one wants to wear recycled slippers that someone else’s trotter have been in.

But most folk just leave them because they’re Chinese mass produced shite. But no oor Maz, he’ll be living on the Dakota content for eons to come, through his manky cheap freebie slippers. So aye and so forth ma lovelies 💎💰
The bottoms are like an ice cream wafer aren’t they? He’ll be wearing them now until they climb in the bin themselves. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Anybody want to tell Bawbagio that it's good etiquette to get your new besties name right? Walshy not Welshy ffs. That's twice he's done it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello ma lovelies. The other instagrammers are so dog rough it made him look posh na debates, and the rooting through his cupboards was just taking the piss out of him. 😳 I need Marion to be his usual beaky 🛎 END self today, to knock this sympathy out of me. So Aye! 🥔❤ Mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Correct me if I’m wrong but when they were rooting through his cupboards I definitely heard someone say “remember peppergate” isn’t it just us who called it that or did maz? Because if it’s just us tattle bastards then they’re certainly no friends of his are they, I might be wrong so if anyone knows 🧐🤔
Yes, peppergate was definitely here, so that's confirmed what they really think of him saying that behind his back.

I don't know those women either other than Hannah, but I'm pleased l don't if they can go rifling through his cupboards like that.

He might get an eye opener once he watches those clips a few times.

I am pleased tae say I don't know who any of those imbeciles are - dog rough, aren't they? 🤢😂 I'd not want to stand near them at a bus stop, never mind invite them around to my place, but Marlon is such a sad, lonely and desperate head! 😂😂
Definitely with you there on everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To all Non Scottish tattlers Please don’t think we’re all like this lot, we’re not!

This is the worst bunch of nobody’s on Instagram all a bunch of arse licking beggy bastards.
Toot toot am oot🚘 🥔💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

I've got three pair upstairs from hotels as well (smell the wealth there!). I leave a pair at the door when l take the bins out 😂

To all Non Scottish tattlers Please don’t think we’re all like this lot, we’re not!

This is the worst bunch of nobody’s on Instagram all a bunch of arse licking beggy bastards.
Toot toot am oot🚘 🥔💎
Don't worry lovely, us Brits have our own fair share of tools as well 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That Emma is so rude in his cupboards. She was gifted a full bathroom and was so embarrassing as dropped hints till someone took her up on it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Toot toot am oot🚘 🥔💎
This. Please. Some of us are mortified at having to share a city with him and his overgrown beak 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.