Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Thing is, he's not having a Halloween party, or kids knocking for sweets, ditto Christmas, they'll be eating a birds eye frozen dinner off their laps watching a film projected onto the wall/mirror.
He needs a toy shop, play with that, leave the flat alone for christ's sake.
Go to a hairdresser. Sign up to adult learning. Get a life coach. Read a fucking book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
I find it even funnier that there’s tattlers on here that aren’t even from Scotland that find him as much as cock as we do 😂😂😂 please be assured we aren’t all like Marion 🙄 some of us can indeed smell the wealth 😂😭👏 love our English tattlers we should start doing tours to Marlons boujee estate 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Babybail93

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but when they were rooting through his cupboards I definitely heard someone say “remember peppergate” isn’t it just us who called it that or did maz? Because if it’s just us tattle bastards then they’re certainly no friends of his are they, I might be wrong so if anyone knows 🧐🤔
I thought that when I heard them say it. They’ve definitely been having a read up on here all along. They were blatantly taking the piss out of him when they were going through the cupboards. I could feel sorry for him, if we didn’t know what a nasty cunt he is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Babybail93

VIP Member
Is that Danyell bitch alright in the heed? Another gifted mirrahh for Paisley’s biggest ponce? The only thing I can think of is it was surplus old stock because that style was in about 8 summers ago

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Fucks sake! I have an afternoon nap and wake up to this! 😂 where is Hannah staying the night? Surely not on Rain’s miniature sofa in the hallway? Although saying that, it’ll probably be comfier than them upholstered benches he begged off Danyell.

• Haha

Wee blether

Oot ma Lane here, does anyone know how his recent follow count is going? Just being nosey as to whether he has gained or lost followers over his birthday weekend, I've seen someone post a chart before but I'm not sure how to find it. 🤔
So basically ma lovelie everyone that followed him at weekend quickly unfollowed again Mon/Tue so aye 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

haveuseenmyfriendbert

2 days after the main event and nane a u bitches had updated he’s wiki to say he’s 38 now, not 37. Well av done it noo *in martyr Marion tone* karma on ur arses 💎

• Haha
  • Heart

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Right you beautiful beyotches. The birthday bawbag is not orange, he is autumnal!!

I've no long woke up fae a gin induced siesta and nearly missed all the fun.

That's Amore? So far so predictable!

• Haha
  • Heart

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
I don’t know about you lot but I could not be arsed decorating my house for autumn. All my energy is spent fighting over the heating with hubby (who is a tight bastard) and trying to work up enthusiasm to think about Xmas. The thought of dead leaves all over my house fills me with dread!!!

• Haha

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Hawd oan a minute! . . did I see. .Wit in the dial a bus was that 3hour and 50minute shite aw about??? I've spent mair time on the lavvy pan wi a hangover than he did fur his big birthday night oot, A whole basturt week tae plan this??? H drivin aw that way for a bowl a pasta and shitey cocktail, away n take yer face for a shite Moira, ever the disappointment you are

• Haha
Bespoke ordered to make, whatever you cater tae or would like to match your decor.

???

I’m sure I felt something burst in my head when I was trying to decipher that ma luvlees. It was nice knowing youse ✌

Btw I want my wake dinner in Amore, wake cocktails in the Dakota, and aw the insta cows to come up to ma gaff and dae the slosh and go through ma cupboards.

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
“Bespoke ordered to make” you mean, made to order you illiterate fool. He’s like a child, has a rough idea of a phrase but fucks it up every time due to him being so thick. The tin mug was my fave. Spoke as if he had designed a piece of clothing for fucking Armani “back a forth with design ideas so many times” God help me, what a wee dick.

• Haha

Skoob

Ok so the slippers - you get to keep them when you stay in hotels like this (smell the wealth) cos no one wants to wear recycled slippers that someone else’s trotter have been in.

But most folk just leave them because they’re Chinese mass produced shite. But no oor Maz, he’ll be living on the Dakota content for eons to come, through his manky cheap freebie slippers. So aye and so forth ma lovelies 💎💰

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Sloppys

VIP Member
The funny this is that he could afford to book a holiday but instead chooses to waste £360 on a single night doon the road. Mr Bucket and I have just booked a wee trip ta Italy next year and flights were £37 each!!

When will this bawbag realise that he is wasting his money in exchange for validation from strangers, when he could spend it on creating some actual real memories? 🥴

I'm starting ta think he is scared of leaving Scotland and is deed set on staying well an truly in his ain lane!
Exactly this! I know people have different ambitions in life - some want to travel, others spend time with family, buying a house to name a few, but what ambitions does Marion actually have?! He’s 38 with nothing to show for it. Stuck in a part time dead end job, no house to call his own, family who want nothing to do with him, he hasn’t travelled and seen any of the world. All he is interested in is posting on Instagram about wishing the seasons away and looking for validation off these nobodies who blow smoke up his hole. It’s beyond sad to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 34