Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
E88EF80E-83C5-467C-8C93-A5E3BD4077B7.jpeg

And how many of those activities does the housebound little scrote ever actually do?

Picking pumpkins does not include cheap ceramic ones in B&M! And he wouldn’t know a walk in the woods if it slapped him across the beak!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Bawbagio has bought another burner, in the shape cauldron! He ain't on a spectrum, but I do think a scan of brain cell activity would look something like this, so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Babybail93

VIP Member
Sounds like more of a threat than an enticing promise.
Has Hannah fucked off yet, she's finished her condescending charity work visit.
His birthday was very “make a wish foundation” wasn’t it? Is he terminal and kept it quiet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Stormi

First of all this thread is the best on her! You guys are so funny!!
What a cringe night all trying to see who could be the loudest and funniest! They are a right bunch of assholes!
Clutching my beak right aff at them trying to dance in that living room 😂😂😂

and the 3 tiny bowls of crisps 😂😂😂😂 aww what a weekend mazza you never disappoint

• Haha
Reactions: 39
815048AD-8EC2-4968-A9F8-09729420B068.png

Imagine being so desperate for a shout out from a wannabe nobody stranger on the internet that you make a post wishing them a happy birthday and drop in that it’s your birthday the day after and Marion doesn’t even acknowledge this when he reposts it 😂 I’m cringing so bad for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Would he spend all that money on so much crap if Instagram didn’t exist? No.

it’s very very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Sloppys

VIP Member
Why is Hannah 3rd wheeling with them? Where are his ‘real’ friends? Why has he had all of them Jo Malone candles when he has his own dupe range? Why is he orange? He’s such a wee bawbag. I cannae cope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Reasons for having an autumnal display:
1) you are a shop
2) you are a junior school, teaching the seasons. Lesson one, the autumn equinox falls around 22nd September, when nights are longer than days. M. McKnight see me after class.
3)you are an idiot

• Haha
  • Heart

Bluetomato

What in the name of holy hell are these monstrosities? 😂😂😂
DDDA5501-BB90-45F1-8E99-B488ABD2E295.jpeg

I honestly can’t get over the amount of crap he’s bought. How much does he need? We all thought he had a spending addiction, now we know he does!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Today's to-do

1. Squeeze oot a few tears for the big goodbye - check
2. Now there's no witnesses, let fly at Derek for all the things he said/did or didn't say/do that displeased him over the course of the weekend - check
3. Strip bed, clean, wipe, hoover, disinfect and febreeze every surface - check
4. Lay down and prepare to open tattle for the first time since turning 38 - check
5. Look for sympathy from Derek and fail to get any, cos see item 2 - work in progress

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
He really is the worst influencer out there, isn’t he? I see so many Scottish influencers getting free stays at Blythswood, Yotel and others, and they have about a quarter of the followers Marion has. I’m not really that clued up on influencers but can someone with a quarter of Marions followers have a higher engagement rate?
Mario's audience is us, and a few women who find hinch too intellectual.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sloppys

VIP Member
I actually cannae believe Deek fucked off and got the train 😂 we won’t see him for months again now.

• Haha