Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Em can we no insult the channel 5 daytime TV movies please hen, many an afternoon of mine has been spent in a comma watching these so I don’t need to actually use any brain cells for a few hours, so aye
My guilty pleasure is a channel 5 film during the winter afternoons!! Wrapped up aww cosy with a cuppa!! Smell the boringness 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
The dots of death infuriated me - why did I even watch it?! What a wasteful little prick.

Is this a thing now? Will we get a full Easter decoration jurnee? Valentines? 4th of July? Pancake Day? The Queen Mother’s second cousins’s birthday?

God he is such a desperate wannabe.

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
As much as i love a bit jo malone what a weird birthday present!!!
who the fuck wants a reed diffuser for there birthday?? Just me??
am away back in ma ain lane. Actually ill just go gut ma bedsit and nip to Aldi fur a new reed diffuser 😳
Two candles and a reed diffuser when you already have trunks full of candles, wax melts and other room sprays....I don't get it?!?!?!

Attachments

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Nae debates, this thread is better than a cheeky rummage in Mario’s glory hole! I haven’t been on here for ages but it’s given me life! It’s not over…but am getting back in ma ane lane, just wanted to say thanks for the bants

• Haha
  • Heart

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Wow what a party!!! Bowls of Tesco value criss, bunch of screaming harridans twerking and sloshing in the postage stamp living room and Marion sitting in his pinched Dakota slippers filming it all? What bizarre behaviour. If he wasn’t such a nasty wee toad I’d feel sorry for him!

Feel the clutches of the goonie ma lovelies

View attachment 734889
You just know he had 2 proseccos and a cuppa 🙄🙄

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
No idea who those insta-hags were but fucking hell their banter was dry. Going through his cupboards and naming items..
"Royal Canin.."
"Flash..."

Comedy gold. 🥴

Do we think they went one step further and dared each other to sniff his hoosecoat? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Worst brand rep ever! And Hannah frae the team comin to Glasgae to see ooor Marion and he's naw got nae AVA presents only a rival small company who Marion chants frae the roof tops. He is the saviour of small businesses don't you know? Jo Malone wouldnae be where they are today without oooor Marion

• Haha

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Please explain ma lovelie, I'm not familiar with either. 😘
Of course my lovelie 🥰🥰 well basically amore is where any common cunt can go but the restaurant in the Dakota is actually really lovely and caters for the more boujee wealthier customer lol 😂 I can totes see why he didn’t go lol 😂 he would have stood out like a fkin sore thumb so aye tonnes of love 💕 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

haveuseenmyfriendbert

Calling it now, reel/tutorial of a Marion Bespoke Autumnal drink 👉🏼🍹☕🧋🥤 within the next week. Pumpkin Spiced Poverty Stricke Pathetic Middle Aged Man-Child™

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Just popped on to let youse aw know that am absoluterly fine! Just living my life as it should be!!

Serious question, was Marion bred the same way as Dolly the Sheep? He’s such an odd shape!

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies. I’m coming oot of ma Laine to say that the main point of Halloween is trick or treaters. 🎃 👻 How can anyone get up to see his “luxury Autumn penthouse” when they have to get past the drug dealers below them and the rats in the loft above them? Plus Mazdas IBS will be through the flairs if anyone actually does get close enough to press his doorbell. (Not a euphemism!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is he making out that he “needs” a maccies... I mean highly doubt you’ve got a hangover Marion, you were tucked up in bed for 9 hen!

• Haha

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Totally agree. I actually cringe when I see the self affirming nonsense she posts. What she fails to understand is Mrs Hinch is NOT her pal and never will be. Hinch sees her as a groupie who just inflates her ego even more and keeps her charitable side alive.
I feel so sorry for the other twin, what a life she must lead. Poor wee soul.
Absolutely agreed I said it back in the thread. Her daughter initially did not have Instagram or access to it, it was her daft maw, Children with her condition and mentality are easily impressionable, Her maw being on insta longer and having followers/friends in the home/cleaning community is what pushed that desperado to force Mrs Hinch and Ava May as the best thing in the world, when the wee girl doesn't even know how to light a wax burner, nor is she able to clean in any way. All pushed on by her desperate attention seeking maw, its a crying shame really you can even see it when the other twin gets Mrs Hinch merch and shit and ava may parcels and deliveries she never cracks a smile and isn't the least bit fuckin interested, but the maw is all like 'the GIRLS are so over the moon', Naw hen, you are, one couldn't give 2 cracks, the other is bouncing off your energy with it all and if your interest changed so would hers. And don't even start me on her with the Vaccine, more proof she's impressionable, she has no idea about all she has to say is 'YOURE SO EXCITED AREN'T YOU KATIE' *Insert the thing she wants her exciter about* and the kid gets all excited and squeals about anything, Absolute tragedy so it is

• Sad
  • Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Morning ma luvlees a cannae top wit has awready been said but my seatbelts fastened and am ready for this birthday jurnee, I dont think I can deal with all the birthday reposts, it's like wee teeny toaty chezza(myhomeismyhaven) laying oot all her fake designer copy pressies aww over her living room floor, wit is it was these glasgow instashammers being braggy cunts ...so aye foot oan the pedal ready to go 🎉🎁💎🍾🎈

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Well @Kaydeelaydee I'm howling at your doop comment on the last thread. 😂
I don't give a single shit about anyone's birthday, not even my own, but I'm glued to this one. When he's spent his birthday money, can't get over that he has birthday money... But when he's spent that we're straight into plastic autumn, childless creepy Halloween, and the highlight of the year, fire hazard low end shop Christmas decorations. 🎶 It's the most wonderful time, of the year🎵

• Haha
  • Wow