Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cvicjo

Honestly, it felt like my brain was hemorrhaging listening to that tan review.
Iโ€™m a kiwi though, so maybe harder for me to understand, but it was hard work trying to decipher each word ๐Ÿ˜†
Also, surely the IKEA towels are not that luxurious as he it makes it sound, I wonder if premier inn sell their towels?
Anyway, happy 1st of September my lovelies, this thread is the best ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿฅ”

• Haha
Reactions: 28

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Who called the lethal soorz getting spilled?! It nearly happened ma lovelies!
Hilarious them trying to dance in the postage stamp and has Mario nicked the Dakota slippers?!?! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Part of me feels sorry for him he has to invite insta randoms to make it look like he has pals , but then I remember heโ€™s a wee dick, so aye and so forth! ๐Ÿ˜˜ tonsa love X x x

Hostess with the mostest will be oot with some bespoke vol-au-vants soon and a side of hoos rice๐Ÿ’Ž
Hahahahaha hoos rice gets me every time! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Bug

VIP Member
"And Derek too" says Hannah Wax after getting a wee kick in the foot off Mario. Deek ma love you can seek asylum in Dakota.

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
So much to unpack from those stories, what an absolute fucking moron he is, โ€œleafsโ€ and what were those white pumpkins, Iโ€™m sorry but she saw you coming with those mate, fucking hell, they were diabolical they were like something off one of those Facebook pages that take the piss out of stuff people sell, his vocabulary is atrocious why does he try to sound more intelligent than he actually is?? Bloody hell my head hurts now ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart

Ilovecoffee21

So itโ€™s just him Derek and Hannah. Bit weird. Why would you wanna third wheel feel sorry for Derek surely heโ€™d want a romantic night with his partner

• Sick
  • Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
That Bruce loose woman gets right on my wick! Something about her. She thinks far too highly of herself. Sheโ€™s from fife, not Windsor castle

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
The come down after the dizzying social highs of his birthday is going to be epic. There will be attacks of poorly ear/bum/x zeema, sulking and pouting. Bet he goes off insta for a bit.

• Haha
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
Is it over or is it not? Usually โ€œuntil the next timeโ€ implies itโ€™s over you fucking spanner!!!

46D74F66-2814-4A5A-8F61-1AB422A60E09.jpeg

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
Happy new thread days. My IBS is through my plush carpet with excitement to celebrate that birthday of our Saint and savior of small businesses and influences mental health

• Haha

MarionWaffle

I donโ€™t know any of those clingers, but did anyone open the hall cupboard?? They were definitely showing us whatโ€™s in the cupboards as we mention it regularly so yes, Iโ€™m 100% sure we have some of them on here!

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
I think it's because basically, he's an unpleasant cunt..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

It's hilarious, ain't it. Love the fact they write in Scottish, and in ma heed I can hear Frankie Boyle's voice..โคโคโคโค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I am Scottish and live in Glasgow but am quite well spoken normally. My family are wondering why Iโ€™m suddenly speaking like a Paisley chav. Itโ€™s just second nature now - so aye nae debates and so forth!! Iโ€™m chanting masel on on ma jurney ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Back in his hotel room on his big birthday Friday night oot by 10pm ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It was barely worth ironing the old woman blouse for the night.

• Haha
  • Heart

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
With his post about his birthday and all the sharing of messages I have a total red neck for him. What grown man behaves like this? He is a total embarrassment to my kind (the gays)

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I cannot believe it is all over. I went out 2 weeks ago after being cooped up during lockdown. I got back to my bespoke hotel at 4am. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Right ma lovelies Iโ€™ve managed tae find a comma break in the between the fam holiday tae post.
So ma take is that Ava Maria wanted tae cum up tae Scotland tae touch base wi her reps tae keep her wee shitey wax melt business on track and promoted.

Her targets were the Steels (I refuse to talk about that situation) and oor Marion. She suggested a group meet up and tae also celebrate his birthday so he grabbed the chance tae shine ma lovelies and invite the coos tae his hobbit hole.

All of this will be on Ava Maria business expenses trust me. Why it wasnโ€™t in a central location is coz oor Maz couldnโ€™t be in control.
In Hannahโ€™s defence re the flat tyre (donโ€™t shoot me down) I know that car park well at Charing Cross and if any car has an issue they try to get you down to those disabled spaces where should can be agreed toโ€ฆ.ill get back in ma lane ๐Ÿ™ˆ
ETA: All they did wiz share each otherโ€™s stories so it wiz awe fur the gram ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Two highlights of his shit show birthday. What an absolute klanger ๐Ÿ˜‚ I went to Rome a few years ago and was there for my birthday - took a few pics of the colleseum (bespoke building) and a pic of me dolled up for the night and that was it - was early 20s at the time. Didn't upload on my birthday though - just uploaded a few pics of the whole trip when I was back home.

Can you imagine being nearly 40 years old and documenting your whole birthday for the gram rather than actually enjoying it.

HE IS KILLING ME SOFTLY MA LOVELIES WITH HIS BOUJEE SLENDER FINGER.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Heโ€™s away to bed cos heโ€™ll need to be up for 6am to wash the Amore shite aff the hotel bed sheets. Hannah will be driving him to Paisley to put 2 washings on, and then back to the hotel to put the sheets on before check out at 11 ๐Ÿ˜

sorryโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha