Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who called the lethal soorz getting spilled?! It nearly happened ma lovelies!
Hilarious them trying to dance in the postage stamp and has Mario nicked the Dakota slippers?!?! 😱

Part of me feels sorry for him he has to invite insta randoms to make it look like he has pals , but then I remember he’s a wee dick, so aye and so forth! 😘 tonsa love X x x

Hostess with the mostest will be oot with some bespoke vol-au-vants soon and a side of hoos rice💎
Hahahahaha hoos rice gets me every time! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Noooo are they doing the slosh? That’s ended me as if his birthday wasn’t tragic enough his fake friends are crammed in the bedsit doing the slosh!! He’s only 6 years older than me and I thought it would be my mum’s generation that did the slosh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That Bruce loose woman gets right on my wick! Something about her. She thinks far too highly of herself. She’s from fife, not Windsor castle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Omg them all crowded in that kitchen reminds me of that father and daughter from Liverpool that go on fb live and have a rave in their kitchen and the daughter climbs the fkin units oot her tits 😂😂🙈 please someone know who I mean 😂😂😂😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a birthday bash he throws...his guests having a great time getting pished and dancing, while he sits on his sofa...in his SLIPPERS...filming them. Weird much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If you watch Hannah's stories her and MR are going through wee mazdas kitchen cupboards he's gonna be pure raging 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So they had a rummage through Mariahs cupboards, apparently aw he does is 'Gut' the hoos oot. . yet those were defo Monica cupboards, shite piled in and duck all organised, we know yer dirty secrets noo hen that's how the flat appears to stay 'clean it's aw surface cleanin I bet ya the side eh your cooker and the back eh yer fridge is pure howfin 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If you watch Hannah's stories her and MR are going through wee mazdas kitchen cupboards he's gonna be pure raging 🤣
I was waiting for one of them smashing something .

I bet he'll never do this again. His cleaning anxiety will be off the scale right now, so expect to see a full gutting of the hoose tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who called the lethal soorz getting spilled?! It nearly happened ma lovelies!
Hilarious them trying to dance in the postage stamp and has Mario nicked the Dakota slippers?!?! 😱

Part of me feels sorry for him he has to invite insta randoms to make it look like he has pals , but then I remember he’s a wee dick, so aye and so forth! 😘 tonsa love X x x

Hahahahaha hoos rice gets me every time! 🤣
it was meeeee (almost) BINGO 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So they had a rummage through Mariahs cupboards, apparently aw he does is 'Gut' the hoos oot. . yet those were defo Monica cupboards, shite piled in and duck all organised, we know yer dirty secrets noo hen that's how the flat appears to stay 'clean it's aw surface cleanin I bet ya the side eh your cooker and the back eh yer fridge is pure howfin 🤢
Aye I definitely got a - taking the piss out of him kinda vibe - when they were going through his cupboards. As much as I can’t stand Mario it came across hole behaviour. I can’t bleeping stand MR and her frog eyes and fake laughing. They can all get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Correct me if I’m wrong but when they were rooting through his cupboards I definitely heard someone say “remember peppergate” isn’t it just us who called it that or did maz? Because if it’s just us tattle bastards then they’re certainly no friends of his are they, I might be wrong so if anyone knows 🧐🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I am pleased tae say I don't know who any of those imbeciles are - dog rough, aren't they? 🤢😂 I'd not want to stand near them at a bus stop, never mind invite them around to my place, but Marlon is such a sad, lonely and desperate head! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I find his party both hilarious and bloody sad in equal measure tbh. But rifling through his cupboards is a step too far. They are deffo taking the piss out of him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Calling it now, in next few days he’s gonna say he’s reorganised the kitchen cupboards

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Correct me if I’m wrong but when they were rooting through his cupboards I definitely heard someone say “remember peppergate” isn’t it just us who called it that or did maz? Because if it’s just us tattle bastards then they’re certainly no friends of his are they, I might be wrong so if anyone knows 🧐🤔
I thought that when I heard them say it. They’ve definitely been having a read up on here all along. They were blatantly taking the piss out of him when they were going through the cupboards. I could feel sorry for him, if we didn’t know what a nasty bleep he is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Jesus he's going to need to fumigate the place after having that lot in it. Peppergste gone from his highlights.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.