Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
I think the biggest celebration this weekend needs to be Deek’s reappearance! I’m sooo happy he’s alive 😂

Also… Mario’s tan. What colour is he?! Why is he glowing like that and not in a good way. I though it was an Insta filter but the others aren’t tangoed. Tan in the shade irritated bespoke skin in the scent cheap and nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Giselle

Chatty Member
The weather is fucking lovely here …. Who the hell is actually gonna want to be holed up in a wee bedsit on a nite like this ?? He’s got 10 glasses …. He doesnae know 10 people - he should’ve come oan here and invited 10 of us …. That would be a nite to remember 🤣😂🤣😂. I’m wondering if Ma Rendall will be there with her new doo ??

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
On this day of dawn, can we all just take a moment to pray for Mario’s porcelain throne? He’s had a lot of carbs and alcohol the last few days, plus a bespoke Maccy D’s.

That poor toilet is going to be going through it the day. So aye. RIP Paisley sewer system 💩

• Haha
  • Heart

Shmebulock

What a birthday bash he throws...his guests having a great time getting pished and dancing, while he sits on his sofa...in his SLIPPERS...filming them. Weird much!!

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
*chefs kiss* oor @menopausalmargrit has bleached his hair... Hang on, have Mario and Margrit ever been seen eating chips rice and curry sauce in the same exclusive restaurant!?!
What is you new avi ma lovelie?
SURPRISE! I am indeed Marion, and I am here to confirm that my account is in fact a parody!!!

What’s with the Pointer Sisters I’m So Excited and showing us tiny candles from Jo Malone? He’s so behind everyone, the Jo Malone hype is gone. We have all moved onto Jo Loves!!!

• Haha

Shmebulock

The past 24 hours has basically been H and Mario reposting each others instagram stories. No wonder Derek fucked off, they've both had their noses in their phones the whole time 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Sitting here and wondering if Hannah is going to try and write off the entire trip against her business as some sort of charity/volunteering contribution. You have to wonder if she actually has friends given her appearing on a Bank Holiday (English) weekend for that.

Between accompanying the twats for a 'night out' which looked about as much fun as accompanying >90 yo grandparents out for an early dinner, visiting and staying with the mother that will use her daughter for any sniff of publicity (I'm sorry if people don't agree, but the way that woman has pushed those twins to be noticed (herself) by a load of vacuous IG nobodies just gets me - I see very little awareness or advocacy there, it all reads like 'please notice ME and make ME relevant'), and then 'partying' with a load of desperate Instahuns, I do wonder if she thinks she is doing her 'bit' for charity and can then claim some of it back.

There is also every chance that she's also just that desperate little Instahun needing likes and validation!

• Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Keep dreaming Maz, as long as you keep spending, you'll never leave Scotland to get abroad 🙄
The funny this is that he could afford to book a holiday but instead chooses to waste £360 on a single night doon the road. Mr Bucket and I have just booked a wee trip ta Italy next year and flights were £37 each!!

When will this bawbag realise that he is wasting his money in exchange for validation from strangers, when he could spend it on creating some actual real memories? 🥴

I'm starting ta think he is scared of leaving Scotland and is deed set on staying well an truly in his ain lane!

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Did they have to take their shoes off in his flat?
I actually feel pity for him that he hasn't got a single solitary real life friend to spend his birthday with.
The "party" is a handful of schemy freeloaders off insta and I would be willing to bet that he never got a decent pressie off any of them.
He would be showing us if he did

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Loo92x

Screenshot_20210901-210237_Instagram.jpg

This has got to be a fuckin joke surely? It doesn't get much worse than this absolute tat 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Just had a proper look at Hannah's stories. Why does she talk in that sing song patronising way. 🤡
Love that Mario looks up to her like she's the Duchess of Cambridge, she's so common.
So Mario has the lassies coming roon tonight, bracing myself for another night of debauchery, ie bingo and bed by 9pm for Mario, then for me mild flirting with johno and Margrit from 10pm until my battery runs oot.
Ooh will he slap on his out of date make up on them, give them a blast of the dyson like being blessed by the Pope.

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
What a bunch of bores, all recording fake laughs with fake friends. What an absolute sin for Marion, 38 and not a sniff of a proper pal at his birthday soiree 🤔 I'd be gutted.

Plus crap buffet, someone order some dominos 🍕

• Haha
  • Heart