Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Bloody hell I put the kids to bed and sent hubby for a Chinese and the big night is over!!!! I’m not even in my comfies yet!! Rock n roll Marion, Rock and roll!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Instainsta

Chatty Member
Hannah has probably said at breakfast she wanted to go back so Marion has stuck a nail
In her tyre then made Derek get the train home to make sure the toilet is clean and WiFi password on show

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
I just can't get my head round what he eats and then claims he suffers ibs. I honestly don't think he has ibs, just a bad diet. The food he eats would make my stomach bad too.

• Heart
  • Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I am pleased tae say I don't know who any of those imbeciles are - dog rough, aren't they? 🤢😂 I'd not want to stand near them at a bus stop, never mind invite them around to my place, but Marlon is such a sad, lonely and desperate dickhead! 😂😂

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member

Don't look back or turn away
Life can be your's if you'll only stay
He is calling you, calling you
On the Saviour's Day
Aka
Mario’s birthday

@Kikini Bamalam would be proud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
The lounge drinks station is a big mistake. Leaving aside how cheap n nasty it all looks, the bar in a pad that small should be set up in the kitchen. His guests are going to have to form an orderly queue at the console and there will be spillage.

I feel Hannah may have offered these words of caution had the gruesome twosome not fucked with her earlier, by either bailing on her or laughing at her misfortune.

KARMA ON YOUR CRAPET 💎 👌

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
What the actual f**k is he on about. Does he know what bespoke means? He’s making my head hurt with his 400 dots of death about autumn. It’s bloody roasting and I’ve burnt the back of my neck!! Autumn!!! The “leafs” (aaargghhh) on the trees in my garden are still green!!!! I just actually can’t today

Attachments

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Hang on lads, let me get this straight .... Melv has invited a load of fucking attention seeking idiots awf his page (his page! His rules!) to "celebrate" his birthday? 😂 Has he even met them all before? How utterly pathetic! 😂😂

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Autumn is starting in the bedsit and incase we needed reminded its his page and his rules so aye ma luvlees let the autumn jurnee commence wae his plastic leaves in the colour IBS shite

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
That’s what I was wondering! But I think he did have a story with #peppergate I think 🤔
Hope so cos if he didn't it means they were just taking the piss. Now that's his own fault for inviting them. It's beyond me why he couldn't have just got a take away and made his shitty cocktails with Deek. No sign of family and I feel sorry for him on that score. Hannah Wax came across quite decent I thought.