Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
If I were that Hannah I’d be seething with that fucking Oompa Lumpa laughing at me. She’s a prick, but she’s gone out of her way to pick them up and take them home. Now the simpleton has gone to get the train and the other thing is just laughing at her misfortune. That’s gratitude for you. Horrible little man

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Macmama

VIP Member
Does he just walk into restaurants, ask what food on the menu is beige and then order that?
Ma luvly, that is bespoke authentic dinner in a wee dish, in the scent Glaswegian Chicken Curry. Oor Deek has also got a boujee plate of chinese tatties. So aye, back in ma ain lane I go. His takeaway, his rules 💎

• Haha

MarionWaffle

This thread is pure bespoke comedy gold tonight ma lovelies!!! 🤣🤣 If he drinks any more Aperol wi his tango tan he’ll be glowin brighter than the bastard sun 🔥🍊

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
The going through the cupboards was a bit spiteful, the screechy bints did that cos of here.
Mario will be changing the bed, screaming at Derek, hoovering, screaming at Derek, wiping round stuff, screaming at Derek all day.

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
Lol I bet deek has volunteered to do a night shift tonight, he doesn’t strike me as a “night in with the girls and Prosecco man” 🤣🤭

• Haha

MarionWaffle

Why the fuck are they parked in a disabled bay??? 😡😡😡
Seriously???? I have a disability badge and it fucks me off when people like that park in the bays and I can’t get parked 🤬 I get people have hidden disabilities but put your fucking badge out. If she’s parked there without a badge I hope someone gives her a fucking dressing down. Stuck up cow.
Sorry about that. This subject really riles me!

The back of his heed….wtf is going on there….am creased 😄
No brain that’s why.

It’s ok my lovely. Mario has his sunflower lanyard. The fucking prick 😡
If I ever see that wee shite out in Glasgow I’ll fucking strangle him with it. Then again we don’t mix in the same places. Smell ma wealth ya wee prick.

• Haha
  • Heart

Skoob

I thought when he said he was having the girls round he meant his actual pals but instead he invites a bunch of dafties fae the gram round to share lumi stories and pretend to be Marion’s pal. And where are they all staying? Big Lou stays in fife!
And what’s that hinger onner mum’s journey woman doing there? Canny stick her.

• Haha

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
Wow man. Just wow. Do you think oor Hannah pullt a man so that’s why they were in bed for 10? What was the point in them even gawn oot, they coulda just stayed at Chez Marion, got ready there in front of the bespoke *ALL GLASS* mirror circa 2018 then goat a taxi home and gave Hannah a spare duvet and pillow to sleep off her 2 cocktails on the couch? That night out was pyoor anti-climatic it’s just embarrassing 😭😭

When your beak
Pokes Deeks back
As you’re dogging in the sack
That’s Amorè😈

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I like that they’ve clearly asked for their orders without onions. The only scrap of nutrients in that beige monstrosity and it’s been left out.
He’s the kind of old biddy to say “ahhhhh love onions, but onions dinnae looovee me. So aye” 😂

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Picturing me knocking on his door, walking in tripping over Rayn's bed. The stench coming off the cat litter tray. Walk into his The Range sitting room, eyes watering from all the noxious smells. Being invited into his bedroom, all of us awkwardly sitting on his bed while politely refusing to be smeared with the out of date makeup. 🤡
Even for a go on Derek, it's not worth it. 😎🤠😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Well my lovelies I’m off out for a boujee bespoke night with hubby. Sadly as I wasn’t invited to the birthday knees up of the year I’ll need to make do with dinner and cocktails! Cannot wait to read the thread later when I get home and hubs thinks he’s onto a promise!! Threads before bed!! 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28