Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s his obsession with letting us know what he’s bought himself? And why is he not showing us his full face? Am gonna have to take a walk down to Nonna Said today to get a swatch of him!!!
"Bought masel" has replaced "I pay fuhl rent" but the message is the same - lest it be forgot that he has (thank you covid) money.

I particularly detest him today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Faye needs a Mario in her life to sort her lips out.. he types, with one hand, the other hand scratching the itchy, dry skin from his lips, flakes of skin snowing onto his hoosecoat. He flicks it onto the carpet. “I’ll get that with the shark tomorrow”.

From the couch, he presses the screen on his personal phone on the table, with his long strangler finger.

No notifications.
No messages.

Not even from Bernadette.

His instagram phone pings.
143k down to 142k followers. The glow from the phone stings his Kerry Katonas.

duck!’

He thought frantically.

‘I know!’ He races two steps into the kitchen, instagram phone in hand.

New Story: Meter needing boxed in.

As he sits back on the couch he waits…

Ping, ping, ping..

‘You are an inspiration Mario”
“I’m a joiner, I can do your meter box for free for publicity”
“You’re a begging bleep” *blocked*
”I love you Mario”

He inhales deeply, as the cosy state of mind is restored. For now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Hey y’all just stepping out ma ain lane hens after needing a wee comma break. Saw this on Facebook and made me think off aw wee boujee hen moira anyway let’s all get back in oor wee ain lane and have a wee joos and tapass table cheeseboard without real cheese comma break

04B3369E-3BC9-423D-A779-C3D28D0369F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m still creased at Mario thinking he is some sort of makeup guru that hangs around with ‘Love Island’ types that worships his makeup skills 😂😂😂 We all know he’s more of a hit with the over 55 age group. He really believes he’s something he’s not doesn’t he 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When he has his monthly PMS (Pure Mario Shite) meltdowns I used to try and decifer them. But in the words of the Dragons in the Den - I'm out.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On ma tinder there guys and a guy a had matched way messaged me, a was aww excited but then the messages said “hello there lovely” and well that’s me gone, done, deleted the app, never to return to it again, so aye, am living ma life the way it should be!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Out for dinner on a Saturday night at 5pm. Can't work out of he's an OAP or a toddler 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My Merchant City spies tell me that Derek is out for dinner in a tracksuit and that the two of them have been sat on their phones the full time they’ve been in the bar.

City Centre is the busiest I’ve seen it since February 2020 so Marion will be up to high doe!! He will be scoffing that food and up the road to get cosy quicker than you say cosy vibes!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
My Merchant City spies tell me that Derek is out for dinner in a tracksuit and that the two of them have been sat on their phones the full time they’ve been in the bar.

City Centre is the busiest I’ve seen it since February 2020 so Marion will be up to high doe!! He will be scoffing that food and up the road to get cosy quicker than you say cosy vibes!!
Can your spies get a picture

• Haha

Has Mario got a school uniform outfit on? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
GREATFUL IS NOT HOW YOU SPELL GRATEFUL.
It is if you’re a Fanny 🤡 🤣😂

It’s worrying that someone who is clearly intelligent and articulate can’t see that Mario is in fact a massive, whopping bleep
I’m still thinking he’s a parody account ….. seriously nobody is that thick. I think the message he got was actually written by himself and he’s taking the piss 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what I can make out from his little rant again is he thinks he a A list celeb who would be in a gossip mag if it was 10 years ago? He’s deluded if that’s what he thinks. I agree with what someone said above - people only watch him out of curiosity. He is a bloody freak show. He never has or never will be an influencer. His account has no direction, no management, no personality and no individuality. He has no ideas of his own. The whole ‘all areas of my life’ is where it goes wrong because he is trying to cover so many things 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can your spies get a picture
I just asked but they were in and out of the place within an hour. Marion had a hoody and black leggings (assuming jeans) on.

In typical Marion fashion I see he ordered the most basic things from the menu. He would’ve been better off at Castleveeeetchie.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Obvs no having a sesh in the town Derek n Mavis are up the road pronto getting aww cozy ffs living life as it shud be again 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19

So glad Derek is alive! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well he’s back with a vengeance isn’t he 😂😂 quite the performance Marion 🙈👏bravo 😂 he’s either finished his period or got a provvy loan 🤔 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mario, see if you just hawd yer horses and wait till Autumn/Halloween time, you can buy orange pumpkins for actual Halloween! Poundland even has silver and black matte ones in last year! Why is he acting like this he’s an actual fanny🥴

• Haha
Why would you take something so colourful and spray paint it probably grey or white or something drab as duck, that’s mario all over isn’t it, bore! 🤡🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.