Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again 🙄 his monthly rage that he is such a fanny, and therefore never going be able to make a career out of Instagram so he spouts this bullshit pretending he would never want the fame, money or lifestyle that comes with it. Kidding on that he decides not to do Instagram as a career when really, it’s coz he’s shite and has tried and failed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
WTF is he rambling on about now? 'Celeb', 'influencer', 'fame, 'popular'...get back in yer lane now Mario! You have a small following off the backs of other unscrupulous 'influencers'. You've attracted the ones who likely know they couldn't keep up with the other accounts, etc. You have managed to influence a handful of people to buy Premier Inn pillows and listen to a song, not sure you are influencing anyone that actually follows you beyond that... he doesn't share anything helpful, he doesn't buy stuff that is useful, nor does he live a life that is aspirational. JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE MARIO! His entire life is revolving around what he can do next to upload and it really is a very sad existence! Disappear off of social media tomorrow and I doubt many would even notice, that's what you've built! If he was savvy he'd have cashed in on it when cleaning was a big thing on IG, he could have at least made money from it so he had something to leave with. But now, the bubble is bursting (I do believe most of these "influencers" now have a very limited shelf lives if they have nothing else to offer) and when they all do disappear what does he have? The remnants of a couple bottles of freebie fabulosa, sofas, and a lot of waffle bedding and B&M unnecessary tat that was bought for the benefit of grid photos.
And don’t forget the 5 million wax melts in the scent “minging”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was trying to spy Derek behind Marino’s box of wahhhful ramblings but can’t see him 😭
#WHERESDEEK

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I’ve battled privately to how much these apps put so much pressure onto yourself and your life away from it all”
Eh? 🤯
It’s like he’s typed something in another language and then ran it thru google translate.

Margo no ones asked you to put anything out there. You could just keep your tit to yourself. 💎🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
He's a "public figure" guys remember! Not an influencer! His profile tells you - he's a public figure, so get back in your own lane and have some respect!

By the way Maz, we know you have hunners and hunners of lip balms but I don't think Faye will want you to touch her lips with any of them as they are all well expired/passed their used by date 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yet another message with no name attached to it.

Have you been sending messages again to yourself, Maz 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here we go again 🙄 his monthly rage that he is such a fanny, and therefore never going be able to make a career out of Instagram so he spouts this bullshit pretending he would never want the fame, money or lifestyle that comes with it. Kidding on that he decides not to do Instagram as a career when really, it’s coz he’s shite and has tried and failed.
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Cos we've all just to pretend that last year, when he was on the road out of Debenhams, he didn't state unequivocally that he would love to make the gram his full time job. And he absolutely wasn't begging for representation when in the same breath he talked about how other bigger accounts had management backing but he was all on his little lonesome. And when he was digging himself deeper into debt for (shite) content, he was absolutely not attempting any kind of speculate to accumulate strategy. And consenting to the Daily Record exclusive was not in any way about boosting his profile.

Gaslighting bawbag :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I would say he’s sent himself this message, but the spelling and grammar are too good. That means there is a real, actual literate person that thinks he’s not pathetic 😩

Now he’s read that he’ll be using “enjoy the light in your life” all the bleeping time now 🙄

5517B3ED-A723-4444-AC1D-97BFC2677C8A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I would say he’s sent himself this message, but the spelling and grammar are too good. That means there is a real, actual literate person that thinks he’s not pathetic 😩

Now he’s read that he’ll be using “enjoy the light in your life” all the bleeping time now 🙄

View attachment 689081
conform, misconception, persona, demographic…

definitely not him 😂 far too literate!

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 689081
Actually, you have a point. It was written by someone that knows grammar. Plus, he probably had to look up "Demographic " for it's meaning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Actually, you have a point. It was written by someone that knows grammar. Plus, he probably had to look up "Demographic " for it's meaning 🤣
It’s worrying that someone who is clearly intelligent and articulate can’t see that Mario is in fact a massive, whopping bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And when he was digging himself deeper into debt for (shite) content, he was absolutely not attempting any kind of speculate to accumulate strategy.
Urrgghhh this was bleeping PAINFUL. It was around the time that everyone was raving about Caroline Hirons and he seemed to think he could crack the lucrative beauty blogger market 😖 Spending his furlough money on package after package of Charlotte Tilbury makeup and premium skincare that he had no clue how to use, none of which has ever been seen again. Klarna on his arse indeed 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Urrgghhh this was bleeping PAINFUL. It was around the time that everyone was raving about Caroline Hirons and he seemed to think he could crack the lucrative beauty blogger market 😖 Spending his furlough money on package after package of Charlotte Tilbury makeup and premium skincare that he had no clue how to use, none of which has ever been seen again. Klarna on his arse indeed 🤦🏻‍♀️
This was brilliant! A new tappity tap tap skin care video every night, with him talking pure shite to the camera. Every day he would have a new “stapuwlll” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
£25 for 3 refills!!!! 😩 he is such an old Granny I had him using “Soft & Gentle” or “MUM”
I use Wild deodorant and it’s only £5 per refill. You only buy the case once then buy the refills after that.
The difference between me and Marion though is that I do actually care for the planet - he only cares about his own plastic filled tit hole. The only reason he uses Wild is because the voices on the gram told him to. But make no mistake, he’s living HIS life the way he wants it. So aye and so forth. Back in ma ain lane I go. Skrrrrt skrrrrt

• Haha
That post. What an illiterate duck. I lost track of all the errors. I doubt he could even write "arse" on a dusty Venetian blind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.