Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine only having content when it’s too cold to leave the house. That’s the only reason he does all this Christmas stuff. He has absolutely duck all else in his life. Imagine wishing the whole year away, wishing summer away just so that you can get a yearly hit of attention over gaudy Christmas decs. He literally has no life in the summer. He has no life in winter either but he knows that when it’s cold it won’t look so weird staying inside all the time and literally never doing anything.
I almost pity the wee scrote sack. The only thing in his life that seems to make him happy is spending money in order to appear successful on Instagram and the sad thing is he isn’t fooling anyone but himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I cannot wait to see what this relates to!!! 😂

This is the kind of tit my 13 year old daughter puts on her insta. Sad little man

It also makes NAE sense whatsoever

View attachment 685684
If that was related to me, I'd seriously smack him up the head and tell him to act his friggin age.
He's an absolute embarrassment for a man that's nearly 40 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Aw Latrice hen that’s a brilliant recap!!!! Am over here chuffed tae bits fur you!!! A hope you’re getting intae a cosy state of mind and drinking *points* wan a them!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Do we think he’s gonnae make a wee boojie Starbucks doop pumpkin spice latte? Wee glug ae pumpkin spice syrup he bought fur hunners n hunners aff ae small business Amazon, a wee spritz a Deeks fermented tea bags, tons ah fresh frozen cinnamon sticks, 200 grams oh sugar and some squishy cream aww o’er it then season wae some choclit powder n ats it ma lovelies so aye it’s pure cosy n just gies me pure cosy warum vibes. Tons a love 🍁🍂🥮❄🥶☃⛄🧣🧤

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Recap -

Moira returned from her hiatus because he’d got pure boujee, bespoke wardrobes from the small business IKEA.

As expected they look tit and don’t fulfill the job they are meant to

He treatid himself to a new duvet and mattress topper. In the colour white and scent polyester

He spent £40 on two snide beverage glasses.

He made a pure bespoke cooler inspired by the small business, Starbucks. This included fresh frozen berries, a pump glug of Monin syrup, Chinese strawberry tea made in England by Tetley and a drizzle of ice cream syrup. In the taste of “nae teeth left hen”

He then got these new style of blind that absoloooootley no one in the history of blinds has had before. They are bespoke Venetian. In the colour faux wood with “tapes” through them. We were then treatid to a how to of how these blinds work. Strangler fingers made a come back

Still no sign of Derek the spliffer. Weee baby gurel Rain hasn’t been seen in an age either

He has weather bipolar. One minute he loves the heat. The next he cannae stand it and is melting through the flaaaaairs

Christmas chat has begun, on July 28th

Mario is still a bleep with 2 hairs oan his 5-heeed

He is living life how it is meant to be lived. Complete with cosy vibes, senses of wellness, boujee states of mind and so forth and so aye

Welcome to thread 40!!!
A new thread on this dayn of dawn! The recap had me clutching ma beak and wiping away fake tears 😂 I've always backed youse and chanted youse on fae the rooftops! Keep spining bright and showing the wurld how ta get up! Tattie hearts to yis aw 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Back in the (g)olden days of Mario, he mooted organising a meet n greet for his followers. Think he was around 60k followers then. His pal Soph had queues of fans turning out for her book signing tour whilst he was making do with the odd lovelie requesting a selfie in Debenhams and Dezza having to ask permission to have one of Mario's biscuit teabags. (Scuse me while I drown in the nostalgia here).

duck me, but the hubris of this wee bawbag was staggering. Needless to say nothing ever came of it and it was never mentioned again...................but that poll today..............

Please Santa, let Mario be throwing a ticketed surprise wedding Christmas party at the Croon Plaza. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm going to be lazy and just photo, but this is what I said the other day about Wild deodorant when Greedy was doing paid ads...
Screenshot_20210729-181617_Chrome.jpg

I had looked into Wild Deodorants when their influencers seemed to have ethics that aligned with the product, but have now climbed into bed with influencers who stand for anything but, so not giving them my money for them to do paid ads with materialistic and wasteful fools.

Mario may have only had a refer a friend code that he is abusing to make sure he profits from it as it will help him get freebies, but it's convenient it comes on the back of the ads by other accounts so maybe wanting noticed and 'paid partnerships' too.

My money on it being something else to keep up with on IG but will never get used, especially when he realises the month period of switching isn't nice, and even once you get through that, if he actually exerts himself during these occasional 2 hr shifts, it isn't going to stop him sweating!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Do we think he’s gonnae make a wee boojie Starbucks doop pumpkin spice latte? Wee glug ae pumpkin spice syrup he bought fur hunners n hunners aff ae small business Amazon, a wee spritz a Deeks fermented tea bags, tons ah fresh frozen cinnamon sticks, 200 grams oh sugar and some squishy cream aww o’er it then season wae some choclit powder n ats it ma lovelies so aye it’s pure cosy n just gies me pure cosy warum vibes. Tons a love 🍁🍂🥮❄🥶☃⛄🧣🧤
I think it will be a bespoke autumn drinks station

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s got the fire on! In frigging July! That tree is going up tomorrow!

Brilliant recap @Babybail93 ma lovely proper pished maself

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah he’s definitely trolling us with this cosy tit, wind your neck in maz, you’re boring, get outside and live your life and rise we’ll chant you on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For someone obsessed with being cosy he’s picked the coldest colours to decorate his hobbit hole with - grey, navy, white and black 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sometimes I forget about this thread cos i just don't care about this guy but the thread title and recap has me in stitches :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That TV not fitting in the hole would make me pure crabbit!

Sometimes I forget about this thread cos i just don't care about this guy but the thread title and recap has me in stitches :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Best thread on tattle. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ma lovelies, I’ve just seen a TikTok showing a B&M store putting out their Christmas stock!!!! Cue him being down there tomorrow, I’d put ma hoose oan it!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Nae gonnae lie ma luvlies av been feeling it cold where am fae but a just put ma thicker cover back in ma bed, an actual duvet no a flat Harry Corry sheet like mazaaa.. is he really putting the fire oan or is it just the flame cosy effect he loves so much.. and also where’s Deek???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.