Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nae gonnae lie ma luvlies av been feeling it cold where am fae but a just put ma thicker cover back in ma bed, an actual duvet no a flat Harry Corry sheet like mazaaa.. is he really putting the fire oan or is it just the flame cosy effect he loves so much.. and also where’s Deek???
Hopefully out getting his hole ma lovelie 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ma lovelies, I’ve just seen a TikTok showing a B&M store putting out their Christmas stock!!!! Cue him being down there tomorrow, I’d put ma hoose oan it!!!
Thanks for the warning, I’m preparing myself mentally for the start of the Xmas jurnee starting tomorrow x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure he mentioned that the fire is not a heater it’s just for “effect” maybe I’m wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

But if no, he’s even kidding on to be getting “cosy” who gets friggin cosy in July anyway.

👵🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loving the thread title and the recap had me in stitches!! 😂

His post with the poll sent my head into a spin cos I couldn't for the life of me figure out what he was trying to say!

He really is such a fanny isn't he! I absolutely love Christmas too but it's July!!

Also pissing myself at his Insta profile saying "public figure" 🤣 who the duck does he think he is!!! What a nob!!

Any way guys, I'm off to sleep after my night shift.

Tons a love, D 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And who the hell wants to get “aww cosy” in the summer? Ok weather here has turned a bit and not as warm but it’s not cosy weather!! We were sitting out in the garden with wine last night not wrapped in a goonie with the fire on! Yeah it wasn’t overly warm but I hate being inside in the summer

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And who the hell wants to get “aww cosy” in the summer? Ok weather here has turned a bit and not as warm but it’s not cosy weather!! We were sitting out in the garden with wine last night not wrapped in a goonie with the fire on! Yeah it wasn’t overly warm but I hate being inside in the summer
You're forgetting that Marion doesnae have any outdoor space so back in yer aine lane hen! I suppose he could sit oot the front of his block on the patch of green 🤣

He's chosen the cosy life because his neighbourhood is pyoor Beirut vibes and we all know it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
1F43BD27-10FF-411C-8F6C-478BC1AF4466.jpeg

Beige….. with a bowl of IBS slop. I love Chinese and not one part of this makes me fancy one 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
See hes proving us all wrong again, he doesn't just eat Italian also dines out on lovelie Chinese!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus ma hole is sweating just looking at that photo, what’s his gonna be like after he ingests that Chinese?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I looked at the location on Instagram. The most recent pic is of the Chinese restraunt getting their manky carpets cleaned 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Well that’s done it… his bed sheets will be in the wash again tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.