Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning my lovelies. I hope on this day of dawn that is a Monday we are all living life as it should be lived, staying in our ain lanes and living our boujee bespoke lives? What the name of all that is holy is that “vaise” like? God it was awful to start with and now even worse…..

Anyone that drinks baileys loves Mario, pass it on.
It gives me the dry heaves

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning my lovelies. I hope on this day of dawn that is a Monday we are all living life as it should be lived, staying in our ain lanes and living our boujee bespoke lives? What the name of all that is holy is that “vaise” like? God it was awful to start with and now even worse…..
My money is on it heading to wherever tat ends up in his as he sits and patiently waits in hope of his leader sending him her one from her uninspired new Tesco line after her sponger husband shared their shoppers' followers' purchases on his IG over the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My money is on it heading to wherever tat ends up in his as he sits and patiently waits in hope of his leader sending him her one from her uninspired new Tesco line after her sponger husband shared their shoppers' followers' purchases on his IG over the weekend.
She just happens to have a white vaise in her collection. And what does our Mario need…? No way. A white vaise! What are the chances! What perfect timing to screw up a vaise with spray paint!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She just happens to have a white vaise in her collection. And what does our Mario need…? No way. A white vaise! What are the chances! What perfect timing to screw up a vaise with spray paint!
If we didn’t know Marion better we would think he screwed it up on purpose! Karma on my arse for even typing that!!! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pure cluchin ma masoove beak at those Pizza Bagels ma lovlies 😂🤣😂

anyway skidding right back into wee deeks non existent parking spot mwah mwah mwah 💎🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pizza bagels for lunch. Looks like the crap a kid makes when they want to help with lunch. 🤮 best part is, he thinks they look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Christ, those pizza bagels are incinerated 😳

Ah, "vaise". My dear old Gran would talk like that when speaking to my dad's slightly posher family. LOLZ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pizza bagels for lunch. Looks like the crap a kid makes when they want to help with lunch. 🤮 best part is, he thinks they look good.
I was just coming on to say this is what my 6 year olds lunches looks like when it’s a rainy day during the summer holidays and I try to entertain them for an hour by letting them “make” their own lunch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Pisses me off that when he does his tit talking videos he always has the bleeping tv blaring out in the background

• Haha
I'm waiting for the "So many people have asked what l put on my bagels " 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh ma lovelies, am haudin ma breath in anticipation for this postage stamp sized flooring journey 😂 I’m thinking it might be some ‘linoleum’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.