Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine coming home after a Mario clean. Cat and dog dead, cleaning cupboard empty, everything that isn't a candle or a wax melt chucked behind the sofa. 😂
I'd worry about how much stuff I'd come home to find on top of a wardrobe or in my bathrooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The wee tonsil is ‘crafting’ something for Christmas. In August.

Noticed he had the fire on last night too. I’m in the south of England and it’s not great summer weather but warm enough. Can someone further north please confirm or deny this cold snap you seem to be having according to Mario?!

Also, Hinch has a new Tesco Tat range so I sense we may get treatit to a haul soon lovelies.
It is fecking clammy and horrid. I’ve got a t-shirt on and I’m still roasting!! Every window open to try and get some air in the scent fresh air!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
F**k me. I just finished my dinner, seen two lovely dinners on IG stories 🤤.
DA758AB0-3ACB-47EF-83C6-8B7B586CCB04.jpeg
F4C48BED-E61F-4E65-BF19-DD0050126AFA.jpeg

THEN THIS 🤢
0CE28EE4-7F4A-479F-B316-C6860C1F39FD.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Mince and bisto, Derek gets a decent discount on marks food, no excuse for the tit he serves.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fake Bailey's. You certainly know how to live a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget, Mario 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He must not be on his bff hinch’s list for her new Tesco drop, she has a white vase that would be perfect for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.