Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are we betting on? Let’s have a sweepstake!

I think vinyl, in the style parquet floor, in the colour ‘last night’s mince’

Honestly just want to hear him try to pronounce parquet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Park wet
Porkway
Puk kway

Perfrckt parquet in the colour biskwit, scent of Rayn, unless the poor little thing is locked into the bathroom. Why isn't Derek bored to death by this.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg has he been on the Baileys tonight?! In his bespoke Coca Cola cup.
“Put me on the show the noo!” 🙄 Check yourself Maz, you’re the weapon!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

That's if he disnae make it to the toilet in time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg has he been on the Baileys tonight?! In his bespoke Coca Cola cup.
“Put me on the show the noo!” 🙄 Check yourself Maz, you’re the weapon!
He's a prize tit isn't he.

Maz, your spindly frame would look out of place on there, you delusional twit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Ryan will be sliding all over that Lionel flooring mounted atop her crushed velvet miniature armchair so aye

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Please Mario, I beg you, go on a door handle jurneh! You have five different types of handle, all covered in paint! You can literally get 5 new pairs on Amazon for £17!!! duck it, I’ll even gift you them hen!
Mavis doesn't have DOOR HANDLES ma lovelie. I think you'll find they're TOUCH POINTS.
Now sit down and get some class.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
He REALLY needs a skirting and touch point door handle journey though! Much more than he needs a postage stamp crapet replacement journey 😬 “high footfall area” ... you live in a bedsit with another hobbit Mario, not bleeping Grand Central Terminal. Absolute buffoon of a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Genuinely love this thread 😂😂👏 best by a country “Laine” on here 😂 was watching love island earlier and when Chloe was chatting to the new guy and he was basically saying well if you get to know me it’s his fault after what he’s done and I swear I was nearly shouting at the telly “aye well that’ll be klarna on his erse then” 😂🙈 think I’ve had one too many lethal Aperols 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The “guys” are just away 😂😂 was it santas elves laying the Lionel cos you couldn’t have 2 full grown men in that vestibule Marion hen.

Just gonna be sitting here still getting ma self some class waiting for the Lionel reveal. I’m going for the style herringbone design in the colour same as the crapet in the scent credit Union loan.

“so ma lovelies so so many of yees have been messaging so here it is. Ma new flairs and ah just absolutely love it. Aye. Thanks so so much tae *insert business name here* and his team fur daeing such a fantastic joab honestly ah highly highly recommend them ma lovelies.Ah will tag his page so go check oot and support this wee small business. Ah knew the vision ah wanted in here which was “same as every other bleep on Instagram” but tae be honest ma lovelies wae the high footfall we hiv in this area oh the hoose and so so many oh yees said tae me Mario wit about Lionel so ah said I thats wit ah wanted and it’s just perfect. This is not an ad, not at all ma lovelies, naw got ma ain brand a Lionel yet clutches at beak pishing himself laughing but a love it. Ah will dae a wee post and tag where everything is fae so aye a hope yees aww enjoy it ma lovelies and thanks for aww the messages. Well done again tae the flair guys for bringing oot this bespoke Lionel range. You’ve done fantastic daein this and aye well done tae yees. Tons ah love! 🥔💎M x

cue montage pan shot of the smallest hallway known to man in the filter dillisional with the sound something fae Whitney Houston in the scent klarna on awww were arses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm up, and adopting a position with my tea and toast for the big reveal 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm up, and adopting a position with my tea and toast for the big reveal 🤪
Sounds so lovely and cosie ma lovelie. I’ve drawn the foils and the bespoke faux wood slat blinds just tae have that cosie warum vibe. Thinking I’ll connect ma phone up tae the 200meter projector just so ah have the perfrct aspect for the flair journee reveal. Starbucks strawberry drinks and granny cardigans at the ready ma lovelies am chantin yeees aww on the day. Yees never let me doon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Am aw cozy this mornin for the big reveal ma lovelies. Cudnae sleep a wink last night. No, it wisnae ma IBS honest. A wis jus thinkin aboot the new flair. A bet it’s pure bespoke lionel in the colour stovie and in the scent desperation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Here it comes! The smell of linoleum in the postage stamp hallway in the shade soulless grey, scent Herringbone🙄🙄 he’s so transparent!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.