Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Straps into my ain lane ready for the high footfall area flooring change*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He got that crapet in Feb 2020! And he’s ripping it up already 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I am hoping for linolium in the colour grey in the scent herringbone. He really needs to go on a new skirting board journey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Please Mario, I beg you, go on a door handle jurneh! You have five different types of handle, all covered in paint! You can literally get 5 new pairs on Amazon for £17!!! duck it, I’ll even gift you them hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hello ma lovelies. Been spending time in a comma over in ma ain Laine but swerved back, pulled up a seat and got masel some class whilst we embark on this new Lionel journey for the bedsit vestibule.

I’ll be gettin warm cosy vibes in my tights and slippers when Rayns clawing aww over the new flair 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Please Mario, I beg you, go on a door handle jurneh! You have five different types of handle, all covered in paint! You can literally get 5 new pairs on Amazon for £17!!! duck it, I’ll even gift you them hen!
He could even get them from homebargains 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ma luvlees there is so many undiscovered jurnees mierdre needs to embark oan and I'm here for the ride ...ave fastened ma seatbelt ready ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahahaahahaha this little dweeb really is just going to keep spending money he doesn’t have on stuff he doesn’t need to fill the ever growing void. He’s clearly starting to rattle because his last big bout of attention was from the living room reveal, that was months ago and he’s posted nothing but drivel since then. He obviously spunked all the money they had on what little they actually did pay for in that living room and now a few months have passed he’s managed to get enough together for the next big unnecessary decor change and now the patten will keep repeating itself.
Imagine this being your existence. He needs therapy for his attention seeking behaviour as it’s really unhealthy but sadly I don’t think there is a doctor out there qualified to deal with this lunatics issues.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I love this thread, you lovelies are a hoot! Mario desp needs a skirtings & door handle journey, the crapet was fine. All fur coat and nae knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just when we thought it was all getting boring, Mario comes back with Lionel flooring!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.