Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wee tonsil is ‘crafting’ something for Christmas. In August.

Noticed he had the fire on last night too. I’m in the south of England and it’s not great summer weather but warm enough. Can someone further north please confirm or deny this cold snap you seem to be having according to Mario?!

Also, Hinch has a new Tesco Tat range so I sense we may get treatit to a haul soon lovelies.
The fire is just an effect, doesn't get hot according to Mario. So the media wall is just a hole the tv doesn't fit in, and a fire that isn't a fire. 🤦‍♀️🥔❤😂😭⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The wee tonsil is ‘crafting’ something for Christmas. In August.

Noticed he had the fire on last night too. I’m in the south of England and it’s not great summer weather but warm enough. Can someone further north please confirm or deny this cold snap you seem to be having according to Mario?!

Also, Hinch has a new Tesco Tat range so I sense we may get treatit to a haul soon lovelies.
It is the furthest thing from cold up here, and I'm assuming he can have the flames on without heat like a screensaver. Why you would even want to create the illusion of heat in these temperatures is a mystery and all part of the charrrrum of this wee odd bod.

I have "gutted" my gallery cos it was getting out of hand, but this keeper is going nowhere.

Screenshot_2021-05-30-09-06-33-1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
is it wrong of me to think that, apart from his hair, he actually looked better in that pic? at least he looked less plastic-y and more his age? healthy, almost!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The fire is just an effect, doesn't get hot according to Mario. So the media wall is just a hole the tv doesn't fit in, and a fire that isn't a fire. 🤦‍♀️🥔❤😂😭⚰
Honest ta God. Did I just think that was reeel fiyah? Oooh ma god hen. I cannae baleeeve tha just happened. Of course it’s no reeeel!

A708BB9C-ED3C-4751-8B0B-A82D04E7C168.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It is the furthest thing from cold up here, and I'm assuming he can have the flames on without heat like a screensaver. Why you would even want to create the illusion of heat in these temperatures is a mystery and all part of the charrrrum of this wee odd bod.

I have "gutted" my gallery cos it was getting out of hand, but this keeper is going nowhere.

View attachment 703158
One eye going doon the shop, the other coming back with the change. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So many bullshit stories, and they're all abzalootely hideous! 😂 Hawnest tae gawd, ma lovelies, Marlon kees demonstrating he's full of shite and lives in his own wee world, and with each and every day that passes, his ego and stupidity increases beyond all realms of understanding.... 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 703158
He looks like a tobacco stained skunk 🦨 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
is it wrong of me to think that, apart from his hair, he actually looked better in that pic? at least he looked less plastic-y and more his age? healthy, almost!
What about the eyebrows, there's like a mile between them. 😂

Honest ta God. Did I just think that was reeel fiyah? Oooh ma god hen. I cannae baleeeve tha just happened. Of course it’s no reeeel!

View attachment 703220
Goochi watch tho. ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 703158
duck me imagine getting that heed through the birth canal , my eyes are watering at thought.

Crafting with cuntio on this new dayn of dawn ma luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.