Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god the ‘Enjoy a little bit of me’ 🤢 Plus folk ‘allegedly’ asking if he’ll clean their house ha sent me over the fcking edge tonight. What an absolute narcissistic hole he is!!
That first post, he's thought about it, but panicked and can't cope. I don't think it'd work out, he can't handle responsibility, he wouldn't be able to cope with the professional side, ie paperwork insurance tax billing. And let's be honest, he thinks twenty minutes spraying air freshener equals gutting.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The robot hoover is probably an unwanted gift n the brother thought he wud pass it on tae the melt that is Mavis!!!!

• Haha
Screeching so fast oot of ma lane that there's skid marks as far as the eye can see!

That robotic hoover 👀 We have one but have a crawling baby, curious toddler and a lot of floor to cover 🤦‍♀️ It's no a bad wee thing and does the entire house in just under an hour (usually when I'm on the school run). But Christ, a wee 2 bedroomed flat crammed with tat? Complete waste of money. You'd be quicker actually hoovering.

Just caught up on three pages of absolute joy after my 24 hours comma.

I just unfollowed mystery diners and sent them a message asking them what the duck they’re doing!!

I have no words and that’s aw am sayin!!
Honestly I was pure beelin when I saw that, Marion spoils everything nice!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The robot hoover is probably an unwanted gift n the brother thought he wud pass it on tae the melt that is Mavis!!!!
Nah, he treatid himself, doesn't want to admit it. Doubt his poor brother has had any work since covid, and it's such an odd thing to buy. Guaranteed Mario bought it with his *birthday money*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cludgie 😂 that’s one word that cuts right through me - my dad uses the word and I don’t know anyone else who does haha
It is my absolute favourite word and it winds my hubby up something terrible. So of course I use it all the time!! And even more if he weaves out of his lane. 😂

Nah, he treatid himself, doesn't want to admit it. Doubt his poor brother has had any work since covid, and it's such an odd thing to buy. Guaranteed Mario bought it with his *birthday money*
If my brother bought me a Hoover I’d brain him with it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who in the name of duck wants to see the remains of your bleeping breakfast! woman.

Who in the name of duck wants to see the remains of your bleeping breakfast! woman.
Sorry for being aggressive hens but he winds me up the wrong way 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Me when I realise Maz has gone an eatit his breakfast before taking a picture fur us awe:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Screeching so fast oot of ma lane that there's skid marks as far as the eye can see!

That robotic hoover 👀 We have one but have a crawling baby, curious toddler and a lot of floor to cover 🤦‍♀️ It's no a bad wee thing and does the entire house in just under an hour (usually when I'm on the school run). But Christ, a wee 2 bedroomed flat crammed with tat? Complete waste of money. You'd be quicker actually hoovering.
The bedsit only has one bedroom. Klarna on your arse x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He will get more alerts about the Hoover running into obstacles than he will about it completing any actual hoovering. You could actually sell him any old shite, he has issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That first post, he's thought about it, but panicked and can't cope. I don't think it'd work out, he can't handle responsibility, he wouldn't be able to cope with the professional side, ie paperwork insurance tax billing. And let's be honest, he thinks twenty minutes spraying air freshener equals gutting.
He wouldn't even be aware of the professional side, Dawn ma lovelie, it'd be cash in the strangler fingered hand for the wee shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He wouldn't even be aware of the professional side, Dawn ma lovelie, it'd be cash in the strangler fingered hand for the wee shite!
Can you imagine coming home after a Mario clean. Cat and dog dead, cleaning cupboard empty, everything that isn't a candle or a wax melt chucked behind the sofa. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine coming home after a Mario clean. Cat and dog dead, cleaning cupboard empty, everything that isn't a candle or a wax melt chucked behind the sofa. 😂
And him answering yer door in a state of undress where he has used your bath to sample wan of his bath bombs...so aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Well that's the incarceration been moved up to maximum security then 😜. Shred them hen, you know you want to 😂😂

Screenshot_2021-08-08-13-29-54-1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The wee tonsil is ‘crafting’ something for Christmas. In August.

Noticed he had the fire on last night too. I’m in the south of England and it’s not great summer weather but warm enough. Can someone further north please confirm or deny this cold snap you seem to be having according to Mario?!

Also, Hinch has a new Tesco Tat range so I sense we may get treatit to a haul soon lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
LOVELIES. When is his boujee Dakota birthday extravaganza? I must know!!!!! Need to make plans for the stakeout.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean how f**king cold is it in Paisley?! The slippers, socks, ski pants and long sleeved top 😂 Even with the windows open a crack you wouldn’t need that get up.
74848319-E662-46E9-A60F-0FD7D3135645.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.