Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d noticed that post he ‘stubbled’ across (sounds painful). I bet he still entered though, we know how Melvin loves a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Your
Thank you to whoever found his old Facebook page, his posts from 2010 are exactly the same as he is posting 10 years later.

This is my favourite so far, and ten years on he is still able to help the lassies out with all their hair and beauty disasters.
[/QUOTE your welcome 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Just had a look and that's clearly an old profile - way before the teef journey and Derek - so that would fit. And it was lying at Next, stealing from Semi Chem I think 😂

Found his current profile too - it's late so will have to do my usual stalking tomorrow - but just a quick nose confirms it appears that Derek was in the army at one point 🤔
Derek's old profile had the very start of his flat journey. In fact as it was pre-Melvin, its just him moving into a flat, getting a bit of furniture etc and painting walls. No journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been putting my delusional lawyer skills to work and unearthed an interesting bit of info on Melvin's old profile. It’s the school he went to and states class of ‘95. Most people who put stuff like that are referring to their high school, so assuming he left at 16 that would make him 41 this year?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve been putting my delusional lawyer skills to work and unearthed an interesting bit of info on Melvin's old profile. It’s the school he went to and states class of ‘95. Most people who put stuff like that are referring to their high school, so assuming he left at 16 that would make him 41 this year?
Nah he is deffo the age he says he is. I’ve noticed a lot of people put the year they started at the academy.

I don’t know if this has been posted before but this shows why after not seeing him for a considerable length of time why when I very first joined this thread I thought Mario was actually his older brother with a name change....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do you end up with rats in the attic when you live on the 5th floor 🤣 weird as they only live near food sources. Weird

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t know if this has been posted before but this shows why after not seeing him for a considerable length of time why when I very first joined this thread I thought Mario was actually his older brother with a name change....
Maybe Mario is actually a character Johnny has created they are one of a kind 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jeso he sounds like mario mannerisms aswell Jeso parallels universe stuff going on her lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Found his current profile too - it's late so will have to do my usual stalking tomorrow - but just a quick nose confirms it appears that Derek was in the army at one point 🤔
Dereks fb also says he works at M&S, I remember some chat a few weeks ago when we were trying to work out where he worked.

Jeso he sounds like mario mannerisms aswell Jeso parallels universe stuff going on her lol 😂
Except for the fact that he can string a coherent sentence together without swearing or sniping, the similarity in tone is uncanny.

And even through the layers of make-up and fake tan, Melv fairly resembles his Pops.

• Haha
He puts himself under pressure because of Instagram? I don’t see it; there’s no planned content, insightful reviews of products, edited clips, thoughtful photos, or anything that would suggest work behind the scenes.
There is no major sponsorship that requires timely ads.
All I see is Melvin with his stream of consciousness; the moaning, ranting, same old stuff day in day out. The world will keep turning and his 50 or so muffia who regularly comment can get the same visual by looking in their own carbon copy grey home.

What sort of life is it if that is something that causes anyone to feel pressurised? FFS just switch the phone off, take your head out of your arse and live in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He puts himself under pressure because of Instagram? I don’t see it; there’s no planned content, insightful reviews of products, edited clips, thoughtful photos, or anything that would suggest work behind the scenes.
There is no major sponsorship that requires timely ads.
All I see is Melvin with his stream of consciousness; the moaning, ranting, same old stuff day in day out. The world will keep turning and his 50 or so muffia who regularly comment can get the same visual by looking in their own carbon copy grey home.

What sort of life is it if that is something that causes anyone to feel pressurised? FFS just switch the phone off, take your head out of your arse and live in the real world
Well put.

He's ran out of steam and ideas for content and, without any big brand attention, I wouldn't be surprised if he's been overspending too much of his own money just for the sake of something to show. Even taking account of the fact that he buys cheap tat, the volumes that he buys all adds up. (Not that i think he is the only instagrammer doing this)

Post Christmas and pre payday, he's probably just a bit skint so can't rely on his compulsive purchasing for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No one is sending him anything, and he can’t afford to buy anything so he has no content.
He knows it’s all over for him. He moans too much. Someone Save Marion send him a minky!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.