Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtaf 🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
is he really saying that he needs to take a step back from his Instagram? What’s his issue with his Instagram? The fact that he talks total and utter shite and fills his story with 50 million dots??
His problem is this page and he should just spit it out and say it. He needs to accept that not everyone swallows his crap and normal people don’t think it’s normal to stay in bed all day and expect to sleep at night. But he, along with other bluffers don’t want to bring attention to this site because they’re afraid that people will read it and start to see the light.
😰RANT OVER. For now 😉

Reactions: 10
Serious question now fellow tattlers, is there a way (in the UK for someone who is pretty technologically inept) to view his instasham stories without adding to his engagement figures?

Reactions: 1
Hes not saying anymore about the council ? Aye cause they laughed wee Del boy out of the place 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He looked all deflated. He probably needs a bit of daylight, a brisk walk every day. And burn the hoose down too, obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently Melvin moan a lot, needs to take time away from all the effort he puts in to his ‘page.’ Am I the only one that can only see that all he does is his talky, moany, crappy skin routine stories? That require zero effort? And the odd grid post of some random grey or glittered tat in his house? Melvin dear you need a taste of the real world and need pulling back down to earth with a massive thud.
A note on rat gate, they’ve been poisoned... does he not realise that they could be decomposing in his loft? Quick Melvin get up there with the zoflora and use those tips you apparently used before Sophie put them on her Instagram (bit sour there Melv) failing that he could just find a new storage box to put them in or sprinkle them with glitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me, that’s up there with one of the most pointless million dot stories yet.

One thing he missed from his Next journey was his lying about store figures when he became a Manager which in turn led to his disciplinary and subsequent exit.

And he’s 36 yet talking like he’s 66. I’m the same age and in a Senior Management role, I bleeping love it. If he’s that much of a “grafter” he would be driven too but the reality is he’s a lazy bastard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Just come on to say.
Did he not share a pic a few weeks ago of a house and it said something along the lines of two years since I left this house and all the memories (I’m presuming his family home).
He’s just said he’s spent the last four years doing the flat up?
why does he always lie, he really does tell so many little white lies about tit it’s weird!
how many years have you been there maz? 2 or 4.

Darkwood spiral? Oh so that's what happens when you suddenly end up in a glitter encrusted mirrored parallel universe?

Asshat 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just come on to say.
Did he not share a pic a few weeks ago of a house and it said something along the lines of two years since I left this house and all the memories (I’m presuming his family home).
why does he always lie, he really does tell so many little white lies about tit it’s weird!
I parliamo Mario, so here's the translation. The cooncil gave Dezza a sole tenancy 4 years ago. Melvin rebuilt the place from the ground up and moved in 2 years later. Allegedly 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just come on to say.
Derek got the flat in Sept 2016, no sign of Mario until October 2017 where Rayn also gets mentioned so obvs living together no? (source fb)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.