Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it just me that gets so annoyed at the fact he’s not got any curtains? 😂
Absolutely bothered me too at least I know I’m not alone!
I was thinking about this overnight - but Saint Mario though a total chatterbox whingebag actually only knows about 20 words 😳. - Get te duck, Aye, Raynnnnn, ex-eema, pure dead brilliant, Ava May, journey, Sophie, Fummmin. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤪🤪🤪 Dead 🤣🤣🤣 and don’t forget canny sleep and gawwwwwwjus

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking about this overnight - but Saint Mario though a total chatterbox whingebag actually only knows about 20 words 😳. - Get te duck, Aye, Raynnnnn, ex-eema, pure dead brilliant, Ava May, journey, Sophie, Fummmin. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do you remember when he knew the word ‘boujee’ it has probably been replaced with another word in his wee brain. He learns a new word and has to forget another one 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you remember when he knew the word ‘boujee’ it has probably been replaced with another word in his wee brain. He learns a new word and has to forget another one 😆
Wait til Rupaul's Drag Race s12 is on.... Then it'll be back you wait 🙄

• Haha
I am proper fummin that Melvin Queen of Scots isn't going to be around for a few days, who the duck am I supposed to take the piss out of?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well what about the one that talks very much like sophflora loves grey and has a grey house aswell_x

Reactions: 1
I still cant get my head around lableson clear containers🧐 showed my husband, his response? What a prick lol

Reactions: 4
"Insta needs to sort it tit out"

Pardon?

I bet an Ava May seashells (so special, only Melvin has this scent, everyone else has Seychelles) wax melt, a grey polyester bed scarf, a glittered mirror butt plug and Derek's bar of chocolate that Melvin will be back before Monday.

Anyone want to raise me a soggy biscuit teabag?

• Haha

Pardon?

I bet an Ava May seashells (so special, only Melvin has this scent, everyone else has Seychelles) wax melt, a grey polyester bed scarf, a glittered mirror butt plug and Derek's bar of chocolate that Melvin will be back before Monday.

God I hope so! Although I am working on something that might bring our Melv out of his pit of despair before tomorrow night :LOL:

Well what about the one that talks very much like sophflora loves grey and has a grey house aswell_x
Nah, she's duller than the Hinch and by christ the Hinch is boring now. I can't even be bothered to read her thread anymore.

• Haha
God I hope so! Although I am working on something that might bring our Melv out of his pit of despair before tomorrow night :LOL:

Nah, she's duller than the Hinch and by christ the Hinch is boring now. I can't even be bothered to read her thread anymore.
He’ll be back on telling us how his platform has saved the world of small business.
The sticker woman will now be able to get married thanks to Mario.
Arise Sir Mario, pity he didn’t work his magic on Debenhams!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You're doing a Melvin there, dropping hints and promising reveals tomorrow.:LOL:
Have you been camped outside his flat in your caravan of love with your long lens? Did you catch him on camera answering the door to the postie? :sick:
Have you got the skinny on his scarf and trainer supplier? Are you going to reveal all tomorrow with a discount code for us Tatlers?
Are you the voice of reason at the cooncil with the power to add and remove letterboxes at will?Are you going to reveal your letterbox journehhh?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You're doing a Melvin there, dropping hints and promising reveals tomorrow.:LOL:
Have you been camped outside his flat in your caravan of love with your long lens? Did you catch him on camera answering the door to the postie? :sick:
Have you got the skinny on his scarf and trainer supplier? Are you going to reveal all tomorrow with a discount code for us Tatlers?
Are you the voice of reason at the cooncil with the power to add and remove letterboxes at will?Are you going to reveal your letterbox journehhh?
All of this and MORE!
Let's just say, I have enlisted my 17yo geigh daughter to help me construct a trap that Melvy, Queen of Scots won't be able to resist! And if we have to smash his backdoors in, so be it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile back at Mozza Mansions...

Bus fare, that all? Ya useless wee gobshite, well ya no having any meer Aero and dinnae think aboot using mah Jo Malone handsoap. *snarky face*

Pardon?

Iv just found his Facebook account and the bio says ..Next sales manager ...I’m sure someone on here said allegedly he got sacked from Next for stealing so maybe it was true after all !!!!!

• Wow
Iv just found his Facebook account and the bio says ..Next sales manager ...I’m sure someone on here said allegedly he got sacked from Next for stealing so maybe it was true after all !!!!!
Just had a look and that's clearly an old profile - way before the teef journey and Derek - so that would fit. And it was lying at Next, stealing from Semi Chem I think 😂

Found his current profile too - it's late so will have to do my usual stalking tomorrow - but just a quick nose confirms it appears that Derek was in the army at one point 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi

Just thought I'd check in and let you know I still think Mazza is a right dingbat.

I had to take time away due to the death in my family. I think I am ok again now.

Snuck on in the middle of the night to post this in the hope nobody would notice my comeback and I can just slide right back in where I left off ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ok, I lied but this was too good not to share immediately 😂

He adopts this ludicrous wink and pose in 99% of the photos on this account. His pupils look very suspect in a couple as well 👀 <sniff sniff>

Hi

Just thought I'd check in and let you know I still think Mazza is a right dingbat.

I had to take time away due to the death in my family. I think I am ok again now.

Snuck on in the middle of the night to post this in the hope nobody would notice my comeback and I can just slide right back in where I left off ❤
Sorry for your loss 😞

Attachments

His Facebook account is hilarious
FA9EC345-4AF9-436C-9FB3-451AA5B1F53C.jpeg
FA9EC345-4AF9-436C-9FB3-451AA5B1F53C.jpeg

There were even references to how much sleep he was getting way back in 2013, he is so dull

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe he’s quiet because he’s organising a giveaway for his lovelies? Obvs no blondes up pencils!
113D8225-E7DE-411D-95B2-067A0834C4BB.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.