Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a term for what Moria has done to Derek and it’s called ‘cuckooing’ which means when someone takes over another persons house. Normally they do it to turn it into a drug den however he obviously just saw an opportunity to move out of Aunts box room and made it his mission to swoop in and take over that hoose. The term comes from actual birds because cuckoos steal other birds nests which actually makes perfect sense because it would explain why yon Moria is so fecking beaky 🐦
I have said this before on here ...he is cuckooing not for drugs hopefully jist waxmelts and face mist ma luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where is speeonjay these days? He used to so a singalong every night they lockdown🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
We cannae huv ye oan the 3rd page ma luvlee ,you're far too bespoke and boujee so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ma lovelies are you all okay?! Pure worried that this thread has come to a screeching halt. 😞 We are needing a wee dose of Mario’s stovies to act as a laxative to get things moving again!!!! Anyways hope yer aw fine, absolootley fine. Miss yoos 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ma lovelies are you all okay?! Pure worried that this thread has come to a screeching halt. 😞 We are needing a wee dose of Mario’s stovies to act as a laxative to get things moving again!!!! Anyways hope yer aw fine, absolootley fine. Miss yoos 😘
I don't know about anyone else but am fine ma lovelie, absolutely fine. Aye i canna believe the lack of posts on this thread. So aye, i think everyone has veered off their aine laines and into the hard shoulder ma lovelie. 😘 💎 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Think we’re all just having a comma, ma lovelies, no full stops here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ma lovelie am FINE abzolutely fine but Tattle is naw ma joab. Ma joab is ma joab and ma Tattle platform is just something that has been bestowed upon me. I would tell youse aw what I've been up tae and where I'm going but I don't want there to be stampede of people rushing to meet me. So aye! Tattie hearts to youse aw please keep living your lives as you should mwah mwah 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Some comma he’s having! I was thinking there’d been a new boujee thread and I couldnae find it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s back ma lovelies! He’s fiiiine absoloootely fine! He’s on his hols from work and is watching the too small TV and treating himself to a cheeky mumosa 💎
Dream big Mario!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.