Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m taking it personally that this started just after i started following him.

But he canā€™t be too good at grammar either cause this is not a comma. More of a semicolon as his ā€œabsenceā€ of Instagram is full of ands, ors, buts and by the wiys.

Are u in or are u out Mario šŸ¤Ŗ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So ma lovelies, our Marion is alive and well. That pic could be an old one though ma wee hens and Derek really has thrown him out. Or our wee Derek has had enough and left the postage stamp. Picture proves nothing Mario. Getting back in ma lane now šŸ˜˜

Reactions: 16
What does he mean by Rayn hadn't left his side in weeks and now hes off to work? Has he been off work sick too?
I wondered that as well. Was Rayn helping him mend his broken heart if he has been dumped?!

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here! Hello ma lovelies!

I think my time on this thread might have ended before its even started as he blocked me a few days ago (for no reason, never interacted with him), so I tried to make a completely new account which was automatically blocked due to the IG setting where you can ā€œpre-emptively block any new accounts this person may makeā€ so he obviously went to all extremes, and now my actual device and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is blocked (not sure how itā€™s tracked). Maybe itā€™s fate telling me I should just stay in my ain laine. Anyone else had this? :(

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wondered that as well. Was Rayn helping him mend his broken heart if he has been dumped?!
I was thinking this too! šŸ‘€ šŸ¤” plus we know wee rayn always prefers deek.

Poor Rayn has no choice but to be by his side in that wee hobbit hole. Imagine the stress levels of the poor cat. šŸ˜”
I bet that cat definitely needs a wee pet plug in. And no Marion, not the ones that make your house smell like a taxi that has too many trees dangling from the mirror, the actual pet ones.

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here! Hello ma lovelies!

I think my time on this thread might have ended before its even started as he blocked me a few days ago (for no reason, never interacted with him), so I tried to make a completely new account which was automatically blocked due to the IG setting where you can ā€œpre-emptively block any new accounts this person may makeā€ so he obviously went to all extremes, and now my actual device and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is blocked (not sure how itā€™s tracked). Maybe itā€™s fate telling me I should just stay in my ain laine. Anyone else had this? :(
Just use something like Stories Down or Ingramer to watch! I do just to stop them getting the engagement/views. Sometimes they don't work though. But for the most part they are fine and then you can see what is being said here. I believe using a different email/phone number can help, as I don't believe it's IP based, but it's a lot of effort when these public accounts can be watched through third party websites without boosting their engagement.

Reactions: 8
Just use something like Stories Down or Ingramer to watch! I do just to stop them getting the engagement/views. Sometimes they don't work though. But for the most part they are fine and then you can see what is being said here. I believe using a different email/phone number can help, as I don't believe it's IP based, but it's a lot of effort when these public accounts can be watched through third party websites without boosting their engagement.
thank you! I used a diff email and phone number yet still blocked.. insta have upped their game (which is good obviously for trolling) I think they can tell via device somehow!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
thank you! I used a diff email and phone number yet still blocked.. insta have upped their game (which is good obviously for trolling) I think they can tell via device somehow!
Yep. Instagram will be probably tracking your location and have your device saved so you canā€™t create any accounts despite using different numbers/emails. Tinder (Sorry- first lockdown was boringšŸ˜‚) also does this if youā€™re banned, even if you use a different phone number theyā€™ll recognise the device and keep you banned

Reactions: 6
Yep. Instagram will be probably tracking your location and have your device saved so you canā€™t create any accounts despite using different numbers/emails. Tinder (Sorry- first lockdown was boringšŸ˜‚) also does this if youā€™re banned, even if you use a different phone number theyā€™ll recognise the device and keep you banned
haha oh brilliant!! Too far to buy a second phone? Iā€™ll be just like Mazda

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Having to venture to Paisley today ma luvlies. Expecting to see Wee Derek chucking 500 wax burners oot the windae as I drive past.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thereā€™s a term for what Moria has done to Derek and itā€™s called ā€˜cuckooingā€™ which means when someone takes over another persons house. Normally they do it to turn it into a drug den however he obviously just saw an opportunity to move out of Aunts box room and made it his mission to swoop in and take over that hoose. The term comes from actual birds because cuckoos steal other birds nests which actually makes perfect sense because it would explain why yon Moria is so fecking beaky šŸ¦

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.