Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s still copying Hinch then? She’s the master manipulator when it comes to playing games with her followers via her stories. She posts the attention seeking stories and then goes off grid for days at a time until that generates enough attention and engagement to keep her stats up. She also addresses things said on tattle in her stories. How long until we get a mention of Derek just so tattle know he hasn’t been chucked. He’s done this exact thing before because and I suspect his ‘debt free’ performance was to prove to tattle that he’s not skint and in debt because that’s been highly speculated on here. It’s getting creepy how much he’s copying her now…plus not to mention the fact that he’s actively spending all their money on tat to keep up with Hinch and has been doing for a long time now. I can’t believe that an almost 40 year old grown man (in years, not height) behaves like this. I almost feel sorry for him sometimes but then I remember that he’s been holding derek hostage for years now
Just goes to show how much tattle has a hold of these influenzers though doesn’t it, dance little puppet, dance 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤭🤭 they hate us that much that they have to try and prove us wrong, but they don’t read here do they, mwah ha ha ha haaa 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've been thinking again re the 2 phone thing...god knows why!
Initially thought he was being his usual arrogant self and copying Hinch as if his account is that big. But he's tried making it big and failed a couple of times as he can't stand the heat.

My second thought and may explain Deek's abscence is that he's finally put his foot down and given him an ultimatum. Has Deek told oor Marion enough is enough and unless he cuts down his Gram time he's oot oan his boujee IBS arse. So he can only access the Gram on the burner phone at certain times?? Too crazy ma lovelies?? Definitely think there is trouble at mill.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know it is widely known Hinch has a lot of bots following her but the fact is her Instagram says she has 4.1 mil followers. Mario doesn’t even have 4% of that. He will never be that big because 1) he can’t cope and 2) no one, absolutely no one gives a flying duck about his sad pathetic life in his postage stamp, always spending money to chase the next 5 minute high.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Morning ma luvlees didnt Maisonette go AWOL the last time Hinch done the same? I know their I'm their ain lanes but when the traffic light shows red ye have tae stop..so aye nae debates oan ma page

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does Grinch have 2 phones? I don’t watch her at all or read her threads anymore, I had to block her, Is he really that weird that he has to copy, her that shall not be named! 😱

Reactions: 12
Does Grinch have 2 phones? I don’t watch her at all or read her threads anymore, I had to block her, Is he really that weird that he has to copy, her that shall not be named! 😱
Yes, yes he is. Have you seen his hair and how he dresses ma lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've been thinking again re the 2 phone thing...god knows why!
Initially thought he was being his usual arrogant self and copying Hinch as if his account is that big. But he's tried making it big and failed a couple of times as he can't stand the heat.

My second thought and may explain Deek's abscence is that he's finally put his foot down and given him an ultimatum. Has Deek told oor Marion enough is enough and unless he cuts down his Gram time he's oot oan his boujee IBS arse. So he can only access the Gram on the burner phone at certain times?? Too crazy ma lovelies?? Definitely think there is trouble at mill.
Lovelie I think you are so far oot yer ain lane with this one. Do you think lite Derek has the brain cells to come up with this ultimatum or even known what one is??

• Haha
So lads has oor Margo been dumped?
Is he walking the streets with the shark hoover and dyson hairdryer under his arm?

Is it now too late for him to return to the Gram?
how could he ever bring that beaky face back into public view, I’m calling it the end for him it’s ova!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So lads has oor Margo been dumped?
Is he walking the streets with the shark hoover and dyson hairdryer under his arm?

Is it now too late for him to return to the Gram?
how could he ever bring that beaky face back into public view, I’m calling it the end for him it’s ova!!!!!
A dont think wee Denzel is oan this planet most of the time to even notice if Marlon is there or not ma luvlee

• Haha
  • Heart
Fear not Marion I'm sure Premier Inn will accommodate you indefinitely due to the number of pillows you sold for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Good news ma lovelies a pic just posted and it looks like Paisley's Posh n Becks are still an item. Phew What a relief!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lying on the sofa with a fleece throw on him in this weather! 🥵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
12F31A77-59BC-479E-B673-6D4512AA94EE.jpeg

Tattle is trolling me .. and a think maz is too, showing us he’s still bunked up with dezza.. get tae duck Mazda, like rayn hasnae left ur side 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.