Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well aye ma lovelies, wee Derek has let him have his phone back for 5 mins so he can post aboot his discount codes and earn his keep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mario comes back, and we all screech at him. I love this thread. 😂
I still think there's trouble in paradise. Come on Derek, dump him. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he's done folks. He must have contractual stuff to do and so needs to post at certain times. And when that's over I don't think we will hear anymore from him. He never had any management and I think it got too much for him.
Oor Marion is too feart ma lovely to get into that, he tried, panicked and backed oot. Look how he freaked when Superdrug were selling his AvaMaria stuff and he hyperventilated.

One thing we've learned since Ive followed him from the start and the ground up is that there will be a reason for this absence coz he loves the sound of his ain voice too much and showing off his wee hobbit hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mario’s going into Love Island ma luvlies, nae debates. That’s why we’ve no seen him. Canny wait tae hear him shout oot Ahve goat a texxxxttt 💎🥔

6A70EC94-2E06-42E8-974A-3F3D8C1DF567.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
sorry I’ve not been on here for a while so maybe already been said so apologies if that’s the case - but that last grid post ‘some items were gifted’ some?! Some!!?? SOME!!!????? The whole entire feckin room was gifted!!
and so after his whole room was gifted is that it - got ma freebies ma luvlies am now off back inta ma ain lane to live ma life, so feck off ma luv lies thanks fo gettin ma here but ah don’t need ya anymore’

ps. I hope Derek has dumped him! He seems such a lively down to earth lad and must be so embarrassed by what mario has become

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
A clit with bad teef. 😂

Everything gifted but the cat hair. 😂
sorry I’ve not been on here for a while so maybe already been said so apologies if that’s the case - but that last grid post ‘some items were gifted’ some?! Some!!?? SOME!!!????? The whole entire feckin room was gifted!!
and so after his whole room was gifted is that it - got ma freebies ma luvlies am now off back inta ma ain lane to live ma life, so feck off ma luv lies thanks fo gettin ma here but ah don’t need ya anymore’

ps. I hope Ferrell has dumped him! He seems such a lively down to earth lad and must be so embarrassed by what mario has become

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mario’s going into Love Island ma luvlies, nae debates. That’s why we’ve no seen him. Canny wait tae hear him shout oot Ahve goat a texxxxttt 💎🥔

View attachment 628471
Amazing ma lovelie 🤣 buckled!

Imagine him squinting his Kerry Katona eyes, hunched over his phone with his flat head on display, trying to read the text 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Telt yous…he only goes missing this long for a reason and summit is up. Maybe Deek has run free with Rayne?? Fingers crossed.
Hate when the ‘influencers’ do the whole and still we keep going or and still we rise patter.
Christ it’s like Mrs Hinch’s fly free moment and then she was back within 48 hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Give me strength 😂

Something's definitely happened.
Just post about it you freak!, we know you're itching to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Deek has kicked him out!
That last story with his living room; looked like the pic had been recycled.
Enjoy tonight’s match Deek

• Haha
Reactions: 17
F’all has happened he’s obvs no had aww the attention he craves in his ootboxes inboxes shake it aww aboot boxes…arsewipe!!!

• Haha
Could this be about the story that was posted about Derek bleeping up in a previous job and some customer getting hurt? I wouldn't blame Derek if he freaked out about that .

Reactions: 7
Little drama queen. He probably went to Home Bargain and they’d run out of wax burners so he’s had a hissy fit because it was an absooloooot staple of his haul ma lovelies. And he only has 4567 at home so aye.

• Haha
He has risen my lovelies. Can @Cagayu do a wee photoshop of our Marion on the cross in the style of jesus in the colour brown?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.