Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he’s been on his bedroom furniture journey yet and when he does come back he’ll have something to show us all, can anyone remember when he said that was starting 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe the IKEA wardrobe finally fell apart and flattened him? 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if he’s been on his bedroom furniture journey yet and when he does come back he’ll have something to show us all, can anyone remember when he said that was starting 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t worry ma lovelie he will do 100 rambling stories to remind us all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Go live your life’s” Does the wee hobbit really think people are putting their lives on hold while they await his return? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Straight from the mouth of oor Marion: GO LIVE YOUR LIFES. Be free. Spine bright like diamonds. Wherever you go, smell the wealth. He'll be back WHEN HE'S BACK and not before

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He's alright ma lovelies 🤣 Oor Rayn hasn't eaten him and he hasn't been arrested! Go live ya life ma lovelies, nae debates 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Go Live Your Lives = duck away off

The instahun life is a poisoned chalice for ordinary people i think!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think he's done folks. He must have contractual stuff to do and so needs to post at certain times. And when that's over I don't think we will hear anymore from him. He never had any management and I think it got too much for him.

Reactions: 20
I think he's done folks. He must have contractual stuff to do and so needs to post at certain times. And when that's over I don't think we will hear anymore from him. He never had any management and I think it got too much for him.
Maybe he’s realised how sad and small his little world is, and that it really isn’t aspirational. There are only so many times you can show a 3 room bedsit and decorate it. He has no hope of ever leaving there, so best to nip it in the bud. In other words, duck off Mario with your sad little life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What in the name of tattie hearts and stovie farts is that all about 🥔💎😳 he sounds so rude, may as well just off said duck aff and leave me alone, get back in yer ain lain and leave me to have ma jooos in ma hoose coooaaat ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That message is for sure directed as Tattlers! Go live your ‘life’s’?? The amount of stories he puts on everyday what’s he doing with his days now cos he only works part time! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What in the name of tattie hearts and stovie farts is that all about 🥔💎😳 he sounds so rude, may as well just off said duck aff and leave me alone, get back in yer ain lain and leave me to have ma jooos in ma hoose coooaaat ✌🏼
We got to have tattie hearts and stovie farts in a thread suggestion ma luvlee ...so aye back intae ma ain lane I swerve 🥔💚

• Haha
Basically he's got all the free stuff he needed for the flat and now he can't be arsed with insta. One day these companies that these people fleece for free stuff will learn!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That message is for sure directed as Tattlers! Go live your ‘life’s’?? The amount of stories he puts on everyday what’s he doing with his days now cos he only works part time! 😂
Aye i agree ma lovelie, i think he realises that us Tattlers are actually the only ones who are looking for him. I don't think any of his lovelies have actually messaged him, his inbox and ootbox are both empty.

• Haha
Agree to disagree ma lovelie. He's just suffering cannaebearseditis. It's seasonal even though he disnae like seasonal stuff. Been here this time last year. His ego needs instagram as does his piggy bank 😉😄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.