Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all miss him now but we’ll be sick fed up of his shite once he’s back 😆
“Hunnerz ae yeez messijed me and am abzalootly fine ma lovelies! *clutches beak hooting with forced laughter*
Instagram is nae ma joab, ma joab is nae for Instagram and this platform of mine with which to bestow my nonsensical chat on this dayn of dawn.
Am off tae the #kindlygifted bespoke salon tae pit a semi colon in ma life hens. 😏
Spine bright! Am ur furever chantin yeez aw oan fae the rooftops and so forth.
So aye, nothin much tae tell yiz. Tonsa luuuuv mwah mwah 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
20210620_201229.jpg
Screenshot_20210620-201137_Instagram.jpg

Ma lovlies I was watching a bit of tv just now and I tell you I had to double take this wee old lady winning the people's postcode lottery as I thought it was oor Mario!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What if he really has taken a full stop and not just a comma. His inbox, outbox and letterbox must be getting thrashed during his hiatus.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We all need tae sit doon & get some class. He’s not letting the internet rush him ma lovelies.
1CD9D9B2-D373-4BFA-9411-892648A02ED2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I enjoy taking the piss oot av him because he's such a head, but I know as soon as he's back, I'll be like "duck off, Marlon" 😑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Amazon prime day starts tomorrow troops. Even though I can't faddum what he could possibly need, surely there will be a wee purchasing frenzy that he'll be unable to resist showing us when he's ready. Keep the faith 🥔 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
hes a cleaner , not sure where tho? A few lovelies on here have mentioned the police station but hes no disclosin it coz thats private an hes a very private person😂
Aye ma luvlie his joab is just his joab. Instagram isny his joab and its no wit it’s hyped up tae be. But aye he’s a cleaner at a polis building. Polishing aw their helmets.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet when he’s back the teeny, tiny hallway will have had it’s new flooring put down

• Haha
Reactions: 20
hes a cleaner , not sure where tho? A few lovelies on here have mentioned the police station but hes no disclosin it coz thats private an hes a very private person😂
He's probably been arrested 🤣

View attachment 626541View attachment 626542

Ma lovlies I was watching a bit of tv just now and I tell you I had to double take this wee old lady winning the people's postcode lottery as I thought it was oor Mario!!! 🤣
Oh my god I am screaming yet again hahahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: 8
I wonder if he’s been on his bedroom furniture journey yet and when he does come back he’ll have something to show us all, can anyone remember when he said that was starting 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I wonder if he’s been on his bedroom furniture journey yet and when he does come back he’ll have something to show us all, can anyone remember when he said that was starting 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can't remember?, but l bet its killing him not showing his daily cleaning routine, bedding change and stupid wave through the mirror for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.