Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could Deek have given him an ultimatum? Stop making a show of yourself on social media or were over kind of thing?

Reactions: 13
Could Deek have given him an ultimatum? Stop making a show of yourself on social media or were over kind of thing?
I don’t blame him. I bet Derek’s sick of being constantly told to block anyone who even slightly disagrees with Marion and checking his inbox, outbox and letterbox of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder wit oor Rayn has got Marzipan for father's day?
I still think she's eaten him

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if he’ll do a Father’s Day post on insta ya know because just sending his dad a txt or phone call isn’t enough, got to let all the world know how much you lurrrve your dad 🤭🤣🤣🤡

• Haha
I wonder if he’ll do a Father’s Day post on insta ya know because just sending his dad a txt or phone call isn’t enough, got to let all the world know how much you lurrrve your dad 🤭🤣🤣🤡
It’s his Dad who gave him that honker, so I wouldn’t think bad of him if he’d disowned him 😂

Edit to add photo evidence 😂 this looks scarily like that mock up of old Marion from the other day. Derek, run!
9CB8DC84-6C69-4E13-AA1D-752115F2648E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually think Mario’s dad is a wee cutie and suits his nose 🤪 unlike Mario himself who is a melted shoe x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Right it’s like where the fucks Wally!!!!
Mazda come oot yer hobit hole and tell us that you are absaloooootly fine!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Luvlieeeees I might be late to the party and this might even of been mentioned BUT Booboo scrubber has another insta page. It’s called Robbie and Andy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At this point I couldn’t care less if comes back, what an absolute drama queen he is, I hope nobody’s messaged him either asking if he’s fiiiiiinnnneeee, bleeping bellend 🤣🤭🤡

• Haha
At this point I couldn’t care less if comes back, what an absolute drama queen he is, I hope nobody’s messaged him either asking if he’s fiiiiiinnnneeee, bleeping bellend 🤣🤭🤡
Aww ma luvlee he flounces aww the time ...am missing the big nosed bleep tae be honest wae ye he gives me life stacey Solomon style ma luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree wae youz aw ma luvlies. I’m missing the big nosed prick anaw, something about watching his stories scratches ma wee brain lit no other. Nae worries but he’ll be back soon enough winging and moaning about witever it is the day then we’ll aw flood on here tae speak. These threads will be moving faster than the ibs shits coming oot his arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Beaky's probably sitting reading our posts thinking "I'll teach them. I'll make them think somethings wrong"...But we know how the drama Queen works, so stick with us lovely, because he'll crack before we do 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t tolerate the days of reposting stories from his wee sheep welcoming him back when he starts posting again. I can’t believe ANYONE would miss someone being temporarily absent from a social media app. It’s tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’ll come back with I am fine ma lovelies, a pan round his postage stamp and wave in the mirror. All whilst wearing his hoosecoat. Followed 20 stories of hun just chatting pure shite so aye and so forth. Anyway ma lovelies I’m fineee, mwah mwah mwah 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’ll come back with I am fine ma lovelies, a pan round his postage stamp and wave in the mirror. All whilst wearing his hoosecoat. Followed 20 stories of hun just chatting pure shite so aye and so forth. Anyway ma lovelies I’m fineee, mwah mwah mwah 😘😘
Sometimes you’ve just goat tae take a wee bit of time tae yerself and don’t care about whit ANYBODY thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.