Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I bet he's spitting and spinning after this bit of juicy news. That no matter how many breaks he has it never stops and there's always people with tea to spill about him or deek

Bet his menopausal mafia have been inundating him with messages about stuff they've read on here , purely by chance of course:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:hi hens how are youse all on this new dawn of day bunch silly cows. Now run back to your beaky master and tell him about all you've read on here. Might make him come back 😆 🤣

Screenshot_20210531-162716_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210330-153001_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Badaboom

VIP Member
Just swerving oot ma laine to say, Magrit you have been on Melvs thread for two whole years and it disney go unnoticed, so aye. Not round here, defi-nately disney go unnoticed. Here’s to anither two … and beyond!

• Haha
  • Heart

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
The dynamics of his page has changed dramatically, remember when he would story him with Deek having a bit of banter and it was actually funny at times. Deek NEVER features now so his content is repeating his Living Room revamp over and over and over even on the grid.

Or the usual boring daily story of showing his bedroom (bed changed 100 times a week)....into the hall with the annoying wave in the mirror.....bathroom......kitchen......ending in the living room again. Same old quotes 'Have a lovely day' or 'We rise' or 'We keep going'. The odd gift or haul but oor Marion has dried up ma lovelies. Whit happened tae the bedroom makeover.....no way he would miss showing that off.

He hates the summer so will be desperately holding out for Christmas to show us the tatt he has been hoarding.

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Marion: “We hardly watch TV, it’s never on”

Also Marion: Gets a new TV to rattle around his new media wall.
Gets a projector to watch films.

🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
The
Telt youse ma lovelies, feck all wrong with him just an attention seeking wee scrote!! 😡
I predict a voice story by the end of the day with his usual shite re why he’s been away. He must have a script by now!
The unfiltered mario looks like his pic has been run through an aging filter. 🤡💩😂
My fave Mario memory is when he went to bally brows, and she ripped all his eyebrows off, including all the skin between his eyebrows. He looked like a burns victim. Ah the x zeeeeema jurneh, as fake as all his health jurnehs.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

SuzyE

VIP Member
He’ll be back when he’s ready to show us another gifted journey 🙄
I'll give him a couple of day's offline.
IMO, Instagram is his life regardless what says, and I'll bet he's still looking on here and checking his inbox, so just incase, hi Maz!🖕

• Haha

Pansypotts

VIP Member
The cheeky git not ready to come back but feel free to use all his discount codes so the lazy shit can still earn commission whilst not putting in any graft for new ‘content’ 🥴

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Not something I want to imagine BUT, imagine that staring back at you as you’re pegging them. I know we all have different “types” but come on now.

Sorry ma lovelies, I know that’s a lot for a Sunday night but it’s a thought that comes into my head every so often and I can’t stop it until I understand it so any input would be great!!!

Tons a love, M xxx

• Haha
  • Sick

Dusky pink

Hello ma lovlies.

Oh you don't half crack me up with some of these comments and thread suggestions

Told you he would be back before love island. Also, he's only back cos he has new brows, a new phone, a new projector and new glasses to show off. Only, no one gives a hoot Mario!

Isn't it very sad that someone is only happy when they're bragging about what they have.

As for the two phones, one is for his legit account, the other is for his tattle account!

He's such a self absorbed imbecile.... Oh and he can't find his Vaseline for the crusty lips cos it's amongst all the clutter in his bedroom and he can't see with his Kerry katona eyes!

Much love, D 💎

• Haha
Lol he'll be back, he's just whipping his menopausal mafia up into a frenzy for his next journey. Which i do believe he said were his eyebrows

Just for you hen:ROFLMAO::LOL: they're so bad

Screenshot_20210301-082634_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210226-192943_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

pinkgirl21

Well aye new thread ma lovelies, and what a Boujee one this will be.

The chicken dinosaurs, sweet n sooooor sauce and aw that salad for dinner. Ma OCD was in over drive last night luvlies.

Aw and how lovely and proud he is at being a wee scrubber. You shout it fae the ceilings ma luvlie. Yoooo shine bright ya big banana nosed twat!!

He really does love to waffle oan. And as for his inbox, out box and cardboard box being full of people commenting oan his dinner. Mazda just admit you are a tattle nosed bastardo!

As you where luvlies, it’s hump day today. Mwah 🥔🥔 💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
The Ballard of Maz and Deek

I have a tale, a tale to tell
About match made in heaven (or could it be Hell)
A match between Mazza and Deek bless his heart
Nothing could sully or tear them apart.
Now Deek had a little boujie abode
Set in a cul -de -sac off a main road
When Mazza first seen it he squealed out in glee
'My very own dolls hoose for lil old me'
I'll paint it all grey and fill it with tat
Ill falbon the worktops and Febreze the cat
Now poor old Deek did not have say
He's a sensible lad who just stayed out the way
As long as he got his regular weed
He was happy as Larry stoned off his heed
Now Mazza was greedy and a true narcissist
He thought I need freebies I'll write me a list
So when his friend Hinch became a sensation
He thought 'I want to have that much adoration'
So 'Mario' was born and his Huns they did follow
His antics and fuck ups and lies they did swallow
His atrocious lack of spelling and grammar
Was totally eclipsed by his beauty and glamour
Maz says his Dyson that blows out hot air
Is the best thing to happen to his one single hair
He loves a wax melt of five, six or seven
All burning at once they stink to high Heaven
But as much as us Tattlers think he's a pain
No one could hate him as much as poor Rayn
She looks at him with a look of despise
And clearly would love to claw out his eyes
We all think that Rayn wishes him dead
But until that time comes she'll just piss on his bed.
Wee Deek we all love and have so much affection
We can't wait for his new life in witness protection
Oh ma lovelie am FUHLY clutching ma beak!!!!!!

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I won't forget this. Funny how now he's a "dirty scrubber" he suddenly has a newfound respect for cleaners.

My take is he needed a job, any job, and this is what he landed, as the hours are good.

Then he changed his viewpoint😖😒

He ought to see the amazing domestic staff on our wards, they are beautiful, caring, kind, compassionate people who do not act like they are above anyone, the liase with us in such an incredible way and help with anything we need to support us to care for the women we are looking after. They are the most down to earth members of our team and I could not praise them more. I'd imagine they would cringe at Marions spewing about cleaners too x
My Mum was a cleaner of a school for 30 years before she had to retire on ill health because she ended up having problems with her spine, and subsequently an operation on her spine. THAT Marion is a proper cleaning job and is why I don’t take kindly to the dirty scrubbers comment.

• Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I am deed ma lovelies! 🤣🤣

"Go live your life's" ? How ratty does he want to sound? I hope that is aimed at us Tattlers and not his lovelies 😂 Imagine throwing shade at the very people who fan his ego and buy his shite. Fuckin little grotbag! 😂

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Living life how it should be....sat in his tiny cooooncil flat watching TV but bigger.
#lifegoals ma lovelies 💎

• Haha