Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Oh he here goes! Using a dead girl that he was fucking vile to and didn’t speak to for at least a year before her death.

This little rat really is a piece of work! Scum!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

laynelo_

VIP Member
I must say ma luvlies ma favourite highlight is the “boy wonder” one - Marion interrogating Deek about questions he doesny know the answer tae then M gawn aff his nut at him. Moaning about him using the Jo Malone hand wash, #peppergate, Marion making Deek choose between him or Rangers obviously Deek wanted to pick Rangers (I don’t blame him, I would’ve picked Rangers aswell over Marion and this is coming from a Celtic fan🤣😂)

But aye it makes me howl watching it, youse aww needty watch it in full cos youse will have tears doon yer eyes from sheer embarrassment for him. Other honourable mentions of my favourite highlights include “Makeup 2019” (where ma bespoke profile pic came fae) “Boyz&makeup” basically him trying to flex his makeup😂 and “awareness 👁” which explains his kerry katona eyes and so forth. But aye anyway ma luvlies, make sure to kick Tuesdays arse and remember that you’ve got this, tons a love❤🥔💎

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
I’ll set up a hot chocolate station in the colour MDF so we can all have a drink in the colour brown, but not a chocolate drink as Melv disnae like chocolate.

• Haha

BishBashBoss

Maybe they’re actually under the new lino? Somebody better get round there pronto with criss, joos and a phone charger for them

FE50A622-3346-4357-97B2-9D2E1C9D7B1D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Very excited now, looking forward to Margrit day on tattle. 😍 Am making Margrit eve boxes for me and Mr D. Xx small pj's, Frozen dvd/VHS tape, a classy drink maybe irn bru.
Actually Margrit ma lovelie, you make me howl. 😍😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I see Marion is flouncing off again! 🤣

Now he’s had all the ‘praise’ for the media wall from his menopausal mafia he’s got nothing to say.

Whereas Queen Hinch has popped out a new Prince, and Princess Stacey has announced she is baking a new Prince or Princess.

So attention seeking Mazda has zero 👀 on him and is just a jealous old slug with hoarding and spending tendencies 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart

pinkgirl21

Hellllooooo ma luvliees!

So aye happy Friyayyy tae ye awww. A’m absolooootely fine. A really um. Just going tae take a few days away fae here. Instagram isny ma life and a fink ye aw need to undesttawn that.

Um gawny huv a nice cozy night wae Derek and Rayn. With a wee Boujee cheese board and Gin.

So aye that’s it. Am fine totally fine ma luvlieesss.

🥔🥔💎💎

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
There’s a term for what Moria has done to Derek and it’s called ‘cuckooing’ which means when someone takes over another persons house. Normally they do it to turn it into a drug den however he obviously just saw an opportunity to move out of Aunts box room and made it his mission to swoop in and take over that hoose. The term comes from actual birds because cuckoos steal other birds nests which actually makes perfect sense because it would explain why yon Moria is so fecking beaky 🐦

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Popper

VIP Member
The sharpie brows, the £1.99 primark glasses, the teeth that look like they are about to fall out and the dry, scabby lips 🤮
Smell the wealth ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Sick

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Why is this scrotum pretending to be italian, bet he has never stepped foot on italian soil and he cant even make spag bol!
Excuse me ma lovelie but Marion goes to Castleveeeetchieee for dinner every week. Are you saying that’s not paying homage to his Italian heritage? KARMER ON YOUR ARSE HEN!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
The wee gnat is quiet this mornin hens, turkey dinasours & choccy donut dinnae do him any guid. IBS explosion or his oot an aboot & bumped into Roy Cropper my lovelies nae debates

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
New thread already ? These are going quick now... Just like Mario’s hair. Time to sit down and get some class, while perusing strangler fingers over the not cheeseboard and joos.
Smell the wealth ma lovelies on this new dawn of day and may your dreams come true tattie hearts mwah mwah x

View attachment 609694
What an odd little creature he is. Why does he live in that filthy hoosecoat?

• Haha
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
He’s such a little cock tease with that one random post today 😂

The way this thread has been carrying on nicely in his absence must kill him. He’ll be dreading finally coming back because he knows it will GO OFF in here😘😘

• Haha