Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
I wonder if he’s been on his bedroom furniture journey yet and when he does come back he’ll have something to show us all, can anyone remember when he said that was starting 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t worry ma lovelie he will do 100 rambling stories to remind us all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

SuzyE

VIP Member
I wonder if he’s been on his bedroom furniture journey yet and when he does come back he’ll have something to show us all, can anyone remember when he said that was starting 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can't remember?, but l bet its killing him not showing his daily cleaning routine, bedding change and stupid wave through the mirror for us 😂

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Makes himself sound like his middle aged mafia need his presence to live
Everyone on this thread whistles and looks round innocently. 😂

Yes ma lovelie, youse have to #bekind 😁🤡 like me. 😘
I was QUOTE tweeting @menopausalmargrit but its all gone wrong. Not correcting quote in capitals, you lot are not the boss of me.

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
Nae worries ma wee hens, he’ll be back when he’s been gifted new bespoke hallway flooring. 💎

• Haha
Although it wouldn’t surprise me if Derek’s quite nasty like Mario I wouldn’t be so quick to write him off. Everybody has bad days and can make mistakes but that doesn’t make you a bad person. I’m still convinced Marions kidnapped Derek anyway, who would willingly live with that cunt? no wonder wee Rayn tried to jump out the window.
I pray she's finally made a break for freedom 🙏

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
I wonder if he’ll do a Father’s Day post on insta ya know because just sending his dad a txt or phone call isn’t enough, got to let all the world know how much you lurrrve your dad 🤭🤣🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
What's our mazda m3 been up to this past few days? I haven't saw a boujee tour with a hand wave in a few days, do we know has flur journey began yet?... I thought maybe he had blocked me as his worm head hadn't popped up on my insta as of late. :m

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
At this point I couldn’t care less if comes back, what an absolute drama queen he is, I hope nobody’s messaged him either asking if he’s fiiiiiinnnneeee, fucking bellend 🤣🤭🤡

• Haha

Chez300

VIP Member
Even when he has gone awol without prior announcement he usually does one story saying “i’m fine me lovelies” etc. The amount of dm’s he must have by now asking if he’s ok!

• Haha

Inmyainlane

**bought, not brought!**

I’ve just been thinking about his ‘break’

I’m fine, absolutely fine ma lovelies

Imagine if him and deek have split up 😯

Derek keeps the house and Marlon moves back in with his ma and pa 🤣

• Haha

Dannib88

Chatty Member
I wondered that as well. Was Rayn helping him mend his broken heart if he has been dumped?!
I was thinking this too! 👀 🤔 plus we know wee rayn always prefers deek.

Poor Rayn has no choice but to be by his side in that wee hobbit hole. Imagine the stress levels of the poor cat. 😔
I bet that cat definitely needs a wee pet plug in. And no Marion, not the ones that make your house smell like a taxi that has too many trees dangling from the mirror, the actual pet ones.