Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Hola ma lovelies!!

Just popping by to let youse aw know that am ABSOLUTERLEYYY FINE! Don’t worry aboot me, it’s just insta reality!!!!

Anyway, a thought we would’ve seen him this weekend as I’ve seen a lot of cleaning pages getting gifted vouchers for Poundstretcher but he’s probably been left oot.

Tons a love🥔
I thought for sure he'd have had a knee trembler over receiving the pink stuff sonic scrubber set I've seen knocking about the gram too.

He's going to have lots to show when he bounces back 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Very Cherry

VIP Member
he needs to get in touch wae oor soph an find oot who sorted vest life’s snaz 👃🏻
I saw for the first time and saved vest life's hooter before shot the other day. 😳

Hell no, he'll be fuming, and it would make my day to see him ranting at Derek with what we say! 🤣
I bet Derek just sits and nods and secretly agrees with what we say. 🤣

He looks like he's sniffing his IBS shitty smell. 😷😆

• Haha

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
A uhm deed! How am ah just finding this singing highlight noo on this day of dawn! A canny breathe! Ahv pished ma bed, ahv woke ma wain up way ma hyena laughing, ahv woke ma doonstairs neighbours wains up aw thanks to the absaloot gem that is oor Marions singing highlights!! Thank youse aw fae the bottom of ma tattie heart, ahl never be the same again💎💎💎💎

Was this before the eyebroo and teef jurni?

On a side note, oor Deek is so handsome how in the fuckity fuck did Marion pull him.. fuck #FREEBRITNEY, #FREEDEEK🥺
Omg the capella version of Whitney Houston along wae his half eyebrows just finished me.

• Haha

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Not quite matching shades of grey plush, bamboo accents, with a bit of the bathroom green and gold. Ooh and some hand painted black bits with cat fur stuck in them, like the front door entry phone. 😂
Do you stay with Marion ma lovelie? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Ahhh wuz thinking ma lovelielies that we must be right thinking he works in the polis offices. Cos he said he got his job a week after he was let go at Debenhams but was quite a while before he started working. Like aaaages cos we were all wondering where he got his wealth from for all this hauls if he wasnae werkin. So I'd presume there must've been a delay in his dbs being sorted.

Or he might be lying.
Has Marion never said where exactly he works now? I was off Instagram and Tattle for a while and when i came back on i just took it that he definitely cleaned a police station as that was what was said on here. I've never heard him mention it though. 💎

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Christ kerataconus is potentially serious. I honestly thought he was just exaggerating. Mario start looking after your eyes before it's too late FFS. And I think your big screen might be 200cetimetre not inches dear. Nae need to worry easy mistake to make .
Don't worry ma lovelie, Mario has had a procedure on his bad eye, it worked, so it's OK now. Not that Mario mentions that bit. His other eye isn't as bad, so doesn't need any treatment.

Most pointless purchase- that poor fucking cat ! Never allowed out.. and Locked away in that tiny hallway when they’re oot at b&m or at his 2 hour a day job 😩

• Sad

cabbage patch

Forgets his old arse...he used to be a laugh now he would give you the absolute boke! Back in ma ain lane noo 🔥

• Haha