Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
FFS I can't deal with his shit! He's as bad as those that check in to a doctors or hospital on FB saying nowt or with a teary emoji to gain the 'what's up hun' posts' then the next post is all happy and normal. What age are you!! Get a fckn grip and grow the fck up!!
He's an attention seeking fucking lunatic! 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

laynelo_

VIP Member
Just in case anybody's jonesing fur a wee haul, I went to Tesco and got

A loaf
A dozen eggs
Bag of tatties
2 litres of gin (it's on offer, would be rude not to)
2 bags frozen mixed berries (aka fruity ice cubes)
Cat San

So in summation, im aff the morra, I'm having a Spanish omelette for dinner, getting pished, the cat's got a clean cludgie and I'll be on the roastit cheese for brekkie.

I love ma lane 🥔 💕 💎👌
Aw ma luvlie enjoy and make sure yer in yer hoosecoat and in yer bed for 9pm awww cosy💎mwah mwah❤🥔

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
Just sitting down with some chicken tem-pure-aaaa and getting some class on the new three ma lovlies 🥔

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Thank you, i was recently diagnosed with Meibomian Gland Dysfunction and i suffer with dry eyes and blurred vision, i am moderately short sighted anyway and have astigmatism so that likely accounts for a lot of the blurriness. Anyway, upon googling, i came across a dry eye syndrome that sound like Kerry Katona and was thinking that must be what Marion has but i don't understand why he very rarely wears glasses.
Cos he's a silly vain fud. Hope that helps ma lovelie 🥔 💕

• Haha

margot44

Love the new thread title @Curtain twitcher 🤣🤣
They dinnae call this the best thread oan tattle for nuthin 👏🏻👏🏻
Chanting yees awe awe oan ma luvlies, so on and so forth 🥔💎

• Haha
  • Heart

Sloppys

VIP Member
I know it is widely known Hinch has a lot of bots following her but the fact is her Instagram says she has 4.1 mil followers. Mario doesn’t even have 4% of that. He will never be that big because 1) he can’t cope and 2) no one, absolutely no one gives a flying fuck about his sad pathetic life in his postage stamp, always spending money to chase the next 5 minute high.

Last edited:

brumbrum16

Reminding us aw he's name starts with 'M' 🙄😂
Piss oorf ya wee bawbag and stop cutting that wee bumfluff on ya heed ya bouncing fairy!

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
Well aye ma lovelies, wee Derek has let him have his phone back for 5 mins so he can post aboot his discount codes and earn his keep 🤣

• Haha

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Lovelies! Moira has his wee toaty size 4 feet firmly planted under that padded tap-ass table, make no mistake. The only time he will ever ever ever that flat is either if he gets housed in a new place OR leaves in a box at a ripe old age. That flat is his now don’t you forget. Poor Derek will never have his own place to truly call home because that dipstick has swooped in and claimed it as his own. Even if Deek chucks him, he’ll be the one having to move out. Mavis will be prying on to that hoose with cold, bony, dade fingers and so forth. The brass necked wee fud
Rightly so he built it from the ground up!

• Haha