Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me running to add zophlora to my Hoover filter

Reactions: 16
Not me running to add zophlora to my Hoover filter
Make sure it’s totally dry before you put it back in ma luvlie, Mario suggests leaving it for 24 hours. I wouldn’t want to be responsible for electrocuting you. Jeez, you’d have hair like Mario

Still blows my mind that he uses a dyson hairdryerView attachment 619381
Oh my God, mair scalp than fucking hair and the cunt has a cheek to buy Oplex. I think Marion needtys go on a hair transplant journee or better yet embrace his baldness

Do not get me started on the Dyson purchase, i’m still in shock fae it. Marion, you’re hair will air dry within 5 minutes cos there is only a mighty 5 pubes sitting on your skull. I don’t know what’s worse the hairdryer or the ring door bell for the slum he resides in.

Reactions: 21
Wee Derek brought it for him and he just couldn’t get over how stunning it looked ma lovelie. There’s a whole bespoke highlight dedicated to the dyson he did at least say he wouldn’t be using the diffuser as that’s for the lassies so aye. I agree I don’t know if that or the doorbell is his most useless purchase

Just the laugh needed. Classic Marzipan. Remember laughing at you, not with you. Even Derek is embarrassed for that rotters, council cut, with a protractor haircut

Reactions: 15
Still blows my mind that he uses a dyson hairdryerView attachment 619381
Oh my god I am absolutely screaming honest tae gawd nae debates now, am in ma ain lane I bloody love this thread bloody love all you naughty tattlers but got to give it to Marzcapone he certainly brings the content
I defo think Rayns ate him though

Just the laugh needed. Classic Marzipan

View attachment 619512View attachment 619513
Ma hair ma heed ma rules!! nae debates ma lovelies

Reactions: 20
Ma lovelies, do you think he's thought "d'you know whit, I'm shaving it aw aff and becoming a skinheid" or has he been looking at plugs a la Elton John?

Reactions: 13
Ma lovelies, do you think he's thought "d'you know whit, I'm shaving it aw aff and becoming a skinheid" or has he been looking at plugs a la Elton John?
Could you imagine if he returns from his strop with a full head of hair, like Annie the orphan? Completely different colour, but he dissnae mention it

Reactions: 29
Could you imagine if he returns from his strop with a full head of hair, like Annie the orphan? Completely different colour, but he dissnae mention it
Ahm actually in tears, hawding ma beak, laughing at that hen. A big ginger perm and just doesnae mention it.

Reactions: 22
I’m proper confused. So someone comes to visit Marion and Deek, they press the intercom outside. They then come upstairs and wait to be let in. Who actually presses the Ring doorbell?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.