Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzyE

VIP Member
Surely Marion him self has a good laugh when he reads these bespoke threads. Funniest thread on here nae debates. Our page, our rules ma lovelies.
I'm giving him a wave, because I still think he's nosing while he's off the grid 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 25

SuzyE

VIP Member
There he is!. He just had to come on to show his brows because he can't stay away.

Mario, you're a selfish twat by not wearing a mask. And you're still an ugly arse even with those brows! 👊

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I think he's done folks. He must have contractual stuff to do and so needs to post at certain times. And when that's over I don't think we will hear anymore from him. He never had any management and I think it got too much for him.
Maybe he’s realised how sad and small his little world is, and that it really isn’t aspirational. There are only so many times you can show a 3 room bedsit and decorate it. He has no hope of ever leaving there, so best to nip it in the bud. In other words, fuck off Mario with your sad little life

• Haha
  • Heart

brumbrum16

Jesus.... he's such a jumped up little prick! 😑🖕

Off living your best life shopping for shit you don't need in HB, buying more Eeeevvvaaaa Meeeehhhh wax melts you'll never need and filling the shoebox with more children's size t shirts and joggers in Primark, are ye, Melv?

Idiot! 🙄😂
Ava May wax melts are shit pass it on...

• Haha

Durhamlass

I think he just gets really bad PMT. He will be back after his period. If he just invested in some evening primrose oil he would feel way better😉

• Haha

PeachesLove

Oh my god I am SCREAMING! Got a media wall and then uses a projector hahahaha he’s such a daft twat

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I reckon monzo has been busy reading these threads and is currently getting back in his ain laine ready for a comeback to stop begging, stop being goading surrounding finances and realising his aine path he paved is not all that.

Him being away has made me really reflect on what an actual bawbag he truly is. I hope he is cringing at his underhand brags about his finances and realising what a grandiose bastard he is. Especially when he was basically dismissing everyone who's worked so hard working during this pandemic. Cleaners are amazing people and they HAVE had a major role to play. But he said it in a way that made me feel sick as it was like he didn't care about others who have helped and supported. Like he was greater than those of us who have been on the front line and are continuing to be there as our local hospitals are filling up again. Every few days we get a trust covid update email and our inpatient numbers are rising alarmingly.

Unfortunately people like him won't ever change and he will still find underhand ways of belittling people and bigging himself up whilst passing it off as friendly banter or a chit chat on Instagram.

Get back in a meaningful laine mazda and stop being a spiteful piece of shit.

There I've said it 😂
You’re wrang ma lovelie, he’s been off living life as it should be.

And don’t forget, cleaners are dirty scrubbers.

• Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
His grammar is shite. "Al be back when I'm back. Go live your lifes...My 10 year old niece could write better than that illiterate clown!.

News flash Maz: The world didn't stop spinning because you went off the grid, you disullusional nobody. We laugh at you, not with you 🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Not something I want to imagine BUT, imagine that staring back at you as you’re pegging them. I know we all have different “types” but
Thats enough internet for me today ma lovely, the thought of being pegged by marionette has sent ma IBS through roof and flairs...so aye

• Haha

KaiLi

I’ve just watched the dyson hairdryer highlight because although I was following him then I must have missed this. What a fandan! He dries his hair in 19 seconds!!! Why does he need a hairdryer at all never mind a £300 one? What a waste of money. My hubby rubs his hair with a towel, combs it and done and his hair is twice as thick as Marios. Melvins hair must be dry by the time he’s walked from the bathroom to the bedroom.

Sorry I’m ranting on but I’m baffled!!

spening my lunch break laughing at this numpty. I must be missing him. 😂

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
What in the name of tattie hearts and stovie farts is that all about 🥔💎😳 he sounds so rude, may as well just off said fuck aff and leave me alone, get back in yer ain lain and leave me to have ma jooos in ma hoose coooaaat ✌🏼
We got to have tattie hearts and stovie farts in a thread suggestion ma luvlee ...so aye back intae ma ain lane I swerve 🥔💚

• Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
I've been debating whether to write this or not for a little while. It's not great tea but it does add a bit into the mario folklore.
My friend used to work with Derek not in m&s before that ..I dunno if I should say where. Anyway Derek was the team leader/supervisor one night until he made a decision that resulted in a customer getting hurt quite badly. He was then sacked.
My friend didnt even realise he then lived across the road from derek and mario till after this happened. He says derek is horrible and aggressive but he doesnt know mario
This doesn’t really surprise me as cute as Derek is he’s thick as two short planks! He’d need to be to live with oor Margo!!!!!!!

parking my arse here for more tea ☕

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
@menopausalmargrit I’ll take ye a wee walk round Dargavel hen, stop off at M&S for a wee takeaway luncheon deal. We’ll need to keep our eyes peeled if wee Deeks on shift mind we don’t want to end up, up that Royal Alexandra
Seems oor Margrit has a full day a head a her way the anniversary. @menopausalmargrit Youll needty be up at 3 in the morning, dae ur washing, gut the hoose and be ready for 6 for aw yer outings.

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
Oh piss orf Marzipan no one actually cares when you're gonna be back.
Back in ye aine lane & get some class. He’ll be back when he’s ready hen his page his rules, i think he’s sulking because joe malone dinnae give him that wee candle, either that or his been gifted the wrang flairing, nae debates

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Maybe he's been in a wax melt induced coma and has just come round. In his haze he thought he ment comma,

• Haha