Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm get back in ya own lains ma lovelies and stop talking about their sexy time. 🙄 so far out ya own lains. Stay out ma path!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah lads. I popped over here yesterday from the hinch threads because she's been pregnant for about 20 years now ffs and its got so boring. Well, let me just say, I may never find my way back to grinchy hinchy again 👏 you lot are bloody hilarious. I watched a few of his highlights and my god I feel so sorry for that Derek fella and the poor cat. Is her name pronounced rain? A couple of questions if you don't mind.

What is with the get in yer lane?
Are you actually allowed to do all that crap to a council house?
Whats the story about the blind akita/nikita dog?

Anyway, thank you so much for keeping me laughing through this grey period of the junch threads. It took me a while to learn to read your posts in his voice/accent. But as Maria says, practise makes okay 👌🤣❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Hello ma lovelies 🥔 😘

Am wondering wether Marlon is at his luncheon yet, who he's with and wit he's ordering? 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah lads. I popped over here yesterday from the hinch threads because she's been pregnant for about 20 years now ffs and its got so boring. Well, let me just say, I may never find my way back to grinchy hinchy again 👏 you lot are bloody hilarious. I watched a few of his highlights and my god I feel so sorry for that Derek fella and the poor cat. Is her name pronounced rain? A couple of questions if you don't mind.

What is with the get in yer lane?
Are you actually allowed to do all that crap to a council house?
Whats the story about the blind akita/nikita dog?

Anyway, thank you so much for keeping me laughing through this grey period of the junch threads. It took me a while to learn to read your posts in his voice/accent. But as Maria says, practise makes okay 👌🤣❤
Welcome ma lovely. 🥔 Help yerself to tapass and joos.

1. Marion told us that he’s in his ain lane when talking about Soph so aye.
2. Probably not but Marion doesnae confine tae rules ma lovelie
3. Basically said he was chased into someone’s garden by a blind nakitta dug. It was just lies. You can find it on his highlights under “just for laughs” or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
2 hours overtime omg. Ages ago he said he would have loved to have been a midwife..... He wouldn't be able to hack that! Picking up a wee extra shift as a midwife is 13 hours on top of your other 3x13 hour shifts 😂 2 hours is my commute time each day. Get a grip monzolina!
Oh my god if I was in the throws of labour and that twit came sashaying into the room in his hooscoat and smelly pink t-shirt "hello lovelies " I would actually let my husband get the calving aid and rope from the farm and deliver it himself. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Absolutely livid he hasn't shown us his cardigan outfit. 😡 Just kicked my tap-ass table over and spilled all my joos and Criss. Raging! Stay out of my path! Crabbit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Marion the midwife, give me strength! Imagine getting a sweep from that wee deranged fuckwit! Shudders 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The new tv is too small for the bespoke hole 😂😂
It needs lifting up a bit as well. The gap at the top is too big compared to the bottom 😩
Always something with oor Marion! Never quiet gets it right does he?
View attachment 584209
Is it tilting forward at the top? The gap at the side looks bigger at the bottom than at the top? His worktops full of crap give me the willies but this is a close contender.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aye, he's oot his ain Lane the day lovelies!
🤣

Just clocked him with his mystery friend. Hair coffied tae duck with the Dyson, camel coat on, lunching with a blonde.

P.s. he's all of 4ft 6! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Let’s hope whoever he is with, she is a secret Tattler.
I reckon his sister is, she has evil eyes.
How he hasn’t set fire to his Tat cave I’ll never know, I bet most of his clothes are highly flammable .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As expected the scrote has broken covid rules yet again! He's at La Vita, they are mostly in Glasgow, with one exception in Bishopbriggs (level 2 I think). So hi mazda hen 👋 When you read here, you are in Level 2 ma darlin and you've went into level 3 for your luncheon, rule breaking little fannybaws, I can't get my head round anyone who can't follow simple covid rules, be responsible for your own health for sure, but be respectful of who you may pass it on to ffs it's not that difficult 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 24
As expected the scrote has broken covid rules yet again! He's at La Vita, they are mostly in Glasgow, with one exception in Bishopbriggs (level 2 I think). So hi mazda hen 👋 When you read here, you are in Level 2 ma darlin and you've went into level 3 for your luncheon, rule breaking little fannybaws, I can't get my head round anyone who can't follow simple covid rules, be responsible for your own health for sure, but be respectful of who you may pass it on to ffs it's not that difficult 🤬
He's in Glasgow City centre 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.