Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I didn’t realise he’s still got the tacky as duck padded mirror. It’s in his bedroom now, did it used to be in his living room? 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god I didn’t realise he’s still got the tacky as duck padded mirror. It’s in his bedroom now, did it used to be in his living room? 🙈🙈
aye ma luvlie was in the bedroom initially then oot in the living room and back to its final resting place in the bedroom again. up and doon like a pair a whores knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nae wonder he looks fed up, his media wall fucked within the first week cos the new TV isn’t flush. I could have put money on it 😂😂 I’m actually buckled wae this bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If he adjusts the bracket it would sit fine. Instead it will probably stay this way for ages.

Has he binned his voiles already?or as he calls them royals?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So aye ma lovelies... is derek ok?? Haven’t seen the poor wee fella for a few days.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The twit had posted on his tik tok his kitchen and living room reveal ma luvlees incase anywan wants to watch them again ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The twit had posted on his tik tok his kitchen and living room reveal ma luvlees incase anywan wants to watch them again ...so aye
Ma luvlie this is the first av heard a him posting about his new living room, he’s really kept it private. Apart from the 4 grids posts and endless stories of course💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That media hole, that's going to be a real dust and cat hair trap. 😂
It’ll be hairier than Lorraine Kelly’s growler ma luvlies

Edited to add: sorry I’ve been lurking on the Secret Celeb Gossip threads too much 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh hen, you must be mistaken. Our Marion said he doesnae like TikTok it’s vile! Full of hate! Bullying! Trolls!

Ma luvlie this is the first av heard a him posting about his new living room, he’s really kept it private. Apart from the 4 grids posts and endless stories of course💎🥔
But ma lovelie he doesnae want the hype! Validation! Likes! 🤥
His nose will be growing by a foot a week the amount of lies he comes out with

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’ll be hairier than Lorraine Kelly’s growler ma luvlies

Edited to add: sorry I’ve been lurking on the Secret Celeb Gossip threads too much 🤭
Literally just read about Lorraines growler on that thread last night...and I googled it 🙈😱🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.