Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely understand you won’t have meant this message in an offensive way but I left school after sitting in my highers and don’t have any great career prospects apart from working for the same company since I left school 16 years ago. I quite enjoy my job though.

We work hard and saved to own a property but it isn’t a big detached mansion. It’s a two bed flat in an ok(ish) part of Glasgow. We couldn’t get a big mortgage nor did we want to live beyond our means.

What I know you mean to say is that he has ideas of grandeur but no ability to do the hard work or saving to get what he classes as the ideal lifestyle. I think if he wanted to he could but I don’t think he knows how to stop spending money on absolute rubbish he doesn’t need.

Hope this comes across ok but sometimes people work hard and still can’t live like millionaires. Don’t class us all as Mario because we’re poor 😂
its exactly what I meant

Reactions: 5
Neither of Melvins teams have posted his reno to their grids yet. It's almost like they don't see an advantage to working with a mega influencer!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I completely understand you won’t have meant this message in an offensive way but I left school after sitting in my highers and don’t have any great career prospects apart from working for the same company since I left school 16 years ago. I quite enjoy my job though.

We work hard and saved to own a property but it isn’t a big detached mansion. It’s a two bed flat in an ok(ish) part of Glasgow. We couldn’t get a big mortgage nor did we want to live beyond our means.

What I know you mean to say is that he has ideas of grandeur but no ability to do the hard work or saving to get what he classes as the ideal lifestyle. I think if he wanted to he could but I don’t think he knows how to stop spending money on absolute rubbish he doesn’t need.

Hope this comes across ok but sometimes people work hard and still can’t live like millionaires. Don’t class us all as Mario because we’re poor 😂
I'm talking about Mario specifically not anyone else his situation. I too came from homelessness to being very successful now in life because I work hard Baggins there doesn't want to work hard, fakes his lifestyle and lies through his teeth, the posts are aimed at him nobody else

Reactions: 16
Dildo Baggins will be abzalootly frothin at the shroom that he's got his own version of the Hinch 'where's the fish' saga in his own 'WHERE'S THE HOOVER MARION???' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dildo Baggins will be abzalootly frothin at the shroom that he's got his own version of the Hinch 'where's the fish' saga in his own 'WHERE'S THE HOOVER MARION???' 🤣

Dildo Baggins 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹

New thread already and 12 pages :eek::eek: Damn they move fast now lol.

I need to sit down, get some class, and have a wee catchup in the scent seashells to relax and unwind aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s also an old pic I think as yesterday his navy blinds were back to grey! I think, unless it was the light, but on his stories yesterday they definitely look grey not navy.
That’s also an old pic I think as yesterday his navy blinds were back to grey! I think, unless it was the light, but on his stories yesterday they definitely look grey not navy.
It's the grink lamp all over again. Nae debates though, his blinds are a bespoke shade of grey/navy. Gravy. Oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ma lovelies why has he put white see through voiles up? Thought he was having bespoke curtains 🤣
I’ve just had a read though the wiki aswell. I had forgotten some of the gems in there. The postie thing was a complete load of shite wasn’t it 🤣
Did he not say he'd hand stitched the hem of his new curtains to alter the length?
Or am I getting him mixed up with someone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s actually nice to see small businesses getting business from him posting them especially in the current climate, but by god 😳 isn’t he a fkin condescending bleep with his replies 😳😳😳🤬 “welcome” oh the ugly wee runt thinks he’s a big time celeb doesn’t he 😂😭 nah mario you live in a fkin scheme flat let’s get that out there (nothing wrong with that at all let me make clear) however !! He doesn’t half forget his saggy arse does he 😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did he not say he'd hand stitched the hem of his new curtains to alter the length?
Or am I getting him mixed up with someone else?
He did, but abject failure is no for the gram and we all know he shares as much as he possibly can so away and find a seat hen. You know the drill and so forth 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oor girl Rayn is a secret tattler, she’s always giving Marion the evil eyes 👀
She so hates him!!!! She totally gives him the side eye all the time. He’s raging she prefers Deek to him lol 😂😂

A gee it until Saturday and no one will be bothering their arse with his living room anymore and we will be treatit to mare shite that he’s bought.

A can’t even bring myself to watch his stories from last night. His voice makes me want tae vomit.
Mind you look how long he has strung out the shitey Premier Inn pillows for 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s made me sick the past couple of days.
‘Me and Derek keep looking at the living room and saying we can’t believe its ours??’ Aye maybe cos you’ve not had to pay a penny for the furniture you illiterate scrounging bleep.

Imagine being this pathetic that you send a message to the company who has gifted him free furniture. Giving a needy person free furniture would say more about a business’ pride and work ethic. bleeping warped the lot of them.

E2E768BF-8DBF-49C2-8B82-1D205AAA695F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m sorry, someone has actually messaged danyell to thank them on behalf of Mazda for gifting him a couch, stop the world I need to get off, I’m done, a seemingly sane human being has done this and then maz has re-posted it to his followers? Nope! Just nope! Whatttt?? 🙄🤭🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The Sky man is coming so imagine he'll be umming and aaahing over his outfit choice.

Option 1: Full mother of the bride hoosecoat ensemble
Option 2: A simple "tear away" so he can have a new accidentally nakey nakey story to tell
Get it right ma lovelie - the sky man is "coming". Not sure why Oor Mario felt the need to put the word coming in inverted commas there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Mario and all his followers should be relegated to Facebook. Kissing his ass is bad enough, but sending messages to some random woman and thanking her for gifting a stinking set of couches to a greedy wasteful fanny is just a step too far!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The Sky man is coming so imagine he'll be umming and aaahing over his outfit choice.

Option 1: Full mother of the bride hoosecoat ensemble
Option 2: A simple "tear away" so he can have a new accidentally nakey nakey story to tell
The hair will be olaplexed, his 3 strands of hair blasted to 2 strands with the dyson, the 2 strands straightened, make up and perfume on - stolen from his debenhams sticky fingers days, and the waffle slippers and the smelly hoosecoat adorned. Be still my beating bleeping heart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When story stalker closed I decided to stop watching him, I get all that I need from here. *makes tattie hearts at youse aww*

Btw did he mention international nurses day this week at all? Yknow because they looked after his dad after his operation n that?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.