Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s made me sick the past couple of days.
‘Me and Derek keep looking at the living room and saying we can’t believe its ours??’ Aye maybe cos you’ve not had to pay a penny for the furniture you illiterate scrounging bleep.

Imagine being this pathetic that you send a message to the company who has gifted him free furniture. Giving a needy person free furniture would say more about a business’ pride and work ethic. bleeping warped the lot of them.

View attachment 572391
God they must be happy clappers and American trailer trash to write this

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aw ma luvlies i jist absalootley luv this thread! Never fail tae make me laugh! am always chantin aw yeez on fae the rooftops in ma ain lain of course!! mwah mwah tattie hearts tae youse aw❤🥔💎

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dildo Baggins 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹

New thread already and 12 pages :eek::eek: Damn they move fast now lol.

I need to sit down, get some class, and have a wee catchup in the scent seashells to relax and unwind aye and so forth
Get urself comfeyy ma lovelie! 💎
Masda’s threads will be moving quicker than Hinch’s if he carries on the way he is at the minute but I don’t want it making his head any bigger so we can’t be going too fast.
Ma cupboards a full of aldi joose & crissps ready for when he next babbles on about what’s been gifted in his squirrel nest.
Tons a love to youse all tati hearts 🥔 ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well luvlies am still no over the grand reveal the other day. Whit in the name of the wee man was aw the hype about? I have a feeling now that one will be asked to turn oan the Paisley Christmas lights this year. A can see it the noo Mazda in a fairy outfit and wee Deek as an elf . Aw tattie hearts luvlies 🥔🥔❤❤💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Btw did he mention international nurses day this week at all? Yknow because they looked after his dad after his operation n that?
Excuse me hen, I think you’ll find his dad was looked after by the National Service.
Pure bespoke.
Nae debates.
Tonsa luvvvv mwah mwah 😘 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh this thread has cheered me right up after a right crappy day.

Has anyone mentioned the feck off awful burning ring of fire lightshade with the bloody cheapy chains hanging off it. Bet they go rusty with all that zoflora tit he sprays in the air every fecking minute. If all of these folk were bloody doing DIY and deliveries why didn't one of them rescue that poor bloody cat. She already made a bid for freedom when she leapt out of that window. Till he took her back and locked her up again. Poor mite.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've thought this a while back, boo boo is one of us tattlers, he's made his profile private, I've just checked, he's done that a couple of times in the past year when he's been mentioned on here, he walks among us for sure, and he is welcome 👌🏻 I have a good idea who he is on here but I'd never say obviously, his secret is safe with tattle 😆😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Boo boo the scrubber he is known as. He’s another Gay but nothing like Mazda. He’s really down to earth. Cooks and shows you him making cocktails. And pissed on lives. Hilarious 😂
Was gonna say Booboo is the best thing since sliced bread,he can't stand Dildo Baggins Love the bones of Booboo

I think booboo was getting a wee dig in about the big reveal 🤔
I think Booboo shared a story by Just a day of Kay she went straight in a dig about Marion and Booboo shared it, I watched it she proepr tore into him you tatters would love her to.

Reactions: 14
Was gonna say Booboo is the best thing since sliced bread,he can't stand Dildo Baggins Love the bones of Booboo

I think Booboo shared a story by Just a day of Kay she went straight in a dig about Marion and Booboo shared it, I watched it she proepr tore into him you tatters would love her to.
I’ve just watched Robbies story again defo a dig “it’s no a big showstopper” then a snigger 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Best reply of all Tinkerbell Cat he is an absolute disgrace for a man his age. He has nothing. He’s on there bleeping boasting about getting his room done to get the oohs and ahhs and all he’s added is a pair of curtains for £23.
why do people think he’s so great, maybe he is the way he gets everything for FREE 🤮🤮

Marion walking into his gifted living room after work
dead 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.