Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A gee it until Saturday and no one will be bothering their arse with his living room anymore and we will be treatit to mare shite that he’s bought.

A can’t even bring myself to watch his stories from last night. His voice makes me want tae vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly don’t know if I can watch him anymore. I’m actually raging! His wasteful life, everything is changed so often and it’s so infuriating to watch! It does my tits in so much that he’s actually a nearly 40 year old loser and thinks he’s cool cause he have strangers on insta following him. Your nothing but a geek pal, move along and get back on yur ain bleeping lane!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does he act like he’s a martyr for accepting new free sofas? The way he went on and on about scatter cushions and how the table didn’t match the new sofa colour etc like it was such a hardship 🧐

He’s so obviously lying through his free gifted false teeth. Sofas in storage... aye right. He would have known all along she was gifting him every piece of furniture for that room!

What a bullshitting little wasteful grub he is. I really hope Daniel(le) doesn’t give him any more free stuff, ever. When has he ever shown his appreciation and actually SPENT MONEY on something from her company? Stupid turnip of a man. So aye.

Edit - typos

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Nope - transpires whole new sofas 😳
He is such a storyteller!!! When he got the original sofas he said he had been given both sets of backs so he could change them....why oh why does he need to lie so much!! His followers are such mugs ! And then also going on about how the light company supplies all of his lights......another story...I seem to recall he swapped out lights and got ones from the range!!

Reactions: 18
I can’t get over this rotten housecoat. It’s like nothing I’ve ever seen before. Ganting.

499527D4-2AA1-4705-A945-FDEFF75B07D6.jpeg

Edited: on this dayn of dawn I’ve made it to VIP. It will go down in history like the day Marion revealed his new living room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Off topic but always think of Mario when I see it in shops but has anyone seen the drama with Fabulosa 😆🤣 The as sly as Marion so aye.

Reactions: 11
CEAA5C1F-2011-4995-B1B4-42AF698A120C.jpeg

Aff topic ma lovelies but does he filter his hair too?? Otherwise that Olaplex shite must be working 🙈
handbrake turn back intae ma lane the noo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On this glorious day of dawn the sky man is "coming" hopefully it does not stain the new plush sofas

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Have seen folk on about giving it all away but why???
I saw a post from them saying they recycle canisters and their label peeled off to reveal a different product underneath. Fabulosa are saying the canisters are all unused and recycled, regardless of the label underneath 🤷‍♀️ I’m not really sure as I only saw one post about it. Obviously our Marion was too busy with his living room reveal to get involved with the drama

View attachment 572040
Aff topic ma lovelies but does he filter his hair too?? Otherwise that Olaplex shite must be working 🙈
handbrake turn back intae ma lane the noo

I bet if he tilted his head down he’d still have baldy patches. He just sticks his finger in a plug socket for that bespoke look hen mwah mwah 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have seen folk on about giving it all away but why???
Bringing out old products as 'new scents' but the just re packaged stock they want to get rid of. Saw a lassie using something that was labelled furniture polish but when she ripped the label off there was another one underneath and it was actually carpet foam freshener🤦🏼‍♀️ And also something about them mixing chemicals aswell quite a few un happy customers in there Instagram comments I'm sure Ooor Maria has been reading them aswell the nosey hooot. Tacky company glad I've never bought anything from them they also say they are cruelty free but have nothing to back it up! So aye ma lovelies. Hope this isn’t against the rules as it's just like talking about p&g with Hinch.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Those cushions aren't navy, they're what I'd call French blue. Look really really cheap too. Bet he didn't pay fuhl price for the wall, Mario hun, get a fuhl time joab, stop begging, it's undignified.
If they are 6 quid each they are probably that horrid shower resistant material you get for garden furniture 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where are you putting your Xmas tree, maz? Where are yours and deeks Xmas stockings going to hang? Where are you going to place your Xmas eve boxes? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You are so right! Think I said before....he's too scared of responsibility and actual commitment. He admitted to wanting to make a go of Insta but freaked out. He had a proper meltdown when Semi-Chem stocked his AvaMay range and they wanted him to get involved. Also freely admits he had more senior roles in the past but didn't like the responsibility, stress, hours etc.
You could imagine him having a flaky at the least wee thing. It's the arrogance of him now and pretending he didn't really want any of this.
I genuinely don’t mean this in a nasty way but I struggle to believe he was ever a manager. Let’s be honest, the silly bastard is pretty much illiterate and to be quite honest the bleep couldn’t run a bath (just as well as he has not yet been gifted one)
Not to mention his biggest hobby in life is telling lies and he adds arms and legs on to everything that comes out his mouth. He’s talking tit as per usual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I genuinely don’t mean this in a nasty way but I struggle to believe he was ever a manager. Let’s be honest, the silly bastard is pretty much illiterate and to be quite honest the bleep couldn’t run a bath (just as well as he has not yet been gifted one)
Not to mention his biggest hobby in life is telling lies and he adds arms and legs on to everything that comes out his mouth. He’s talking tit as per usual
I agree with you there. He could not handle any sort of responsibility. I mean he cannot even deal with phoning sky about his broadband. Also I think his head is shaped like groot. Popping my indicaters on and getting back into my lane noo mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He did! One of the few things he bought with his own cash and he fecked it up on his stories 😂
Ha ha and it wasn't the sub titles it wad his actual voice. No wonder he had to beg for free stuff he's so thick he's almost illiterate he'd never get a job that would pay for all this.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ma luvlies! I’ve been speaking too much lit Marion i went to go spell “use” and bleeping typed “youse” i’m finished! the Marion disease has infected me and i am RIFE with his shite grammar!
Its Marionitis ma luvlee there is nae cure symptoms.... include IBS thru the roof and flairs , non stop buying of tat including face mist wax melts wax burners changing your bed everyday and so forth ..so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.