Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having had time to sink the whole makeover, the talk of costs has got me thinking just how the hell is this affordable to him?? On top of the media wall there's the fire cost and those console tables I spied them online 269.00 each. We're talking a few grand of a makeover on cleaner's wages here. Hmm hows that happening then?????
Wiped oot their savings and now doing the backstroke in debt again? Cashed oot Dezzas M&S sharesave? Saw the Provvy man about a blind Nikita dug? Gambling on another Covid blessing?

He'll no be sharing that though cos he shares enough on his page ma lovelie 👌 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Was just coming on to say the same thing. Wax burners and a trip to b and
Having had time to sink the whole makeover, the talk of costs has got me thinking just how the hell is this affordable to him?? On top of the media wall there's the fire cost and those console tables I spied them online 269.00 each. We're talking a few grand of a makeover on cleaner's wages here. Hmm hows that happening then?????
He has his “brand” Ava May don’t forget, with the discount code Mariosmafia! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cleaning with mario #36 can't even measure a window 🤣

Watched a story yesterday of a female pregnant instagramer papering top half of nursery and panelling the bottom (cutting wood etc) all by herself and mario couldn't even get the curtains right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The amount of money he's spent, just for approval from strangers. And the strangers crying with joy over Mario decorating himself into debt. It's weird and disturbing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
so aye and so forth... the danyell got regifted Ava may melts, a small bottle of fizz and a thank you card. £5.99 spent on the thousands she’s lost out by gifting him stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have so much to catch up on but omg😆 🤣 😂 😹

The fact that he thinks that hideous room looks good ! it's made it look boxy and claustrophobic feeling. The panelling actually would look nice if it wasn't for all the tacky accents and cheap looking furniture ! Don't get me started on that light lol

Screenshot_20210511-143231_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus Christ, I just can’t with him today, it’s not even the hideous decor in the room, it’s the re-posting of what people have sent him and the ridiculous message off danyell lol anyone would think he created a cure for cancer or sorted world peace the way he’s going on with himself, wind your neck in Mazda, he really is laughable and sad that he’s so buzzing with likes and messages off complete strangers, I think these insta morons have had their time now!!!! 🤣🤭🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Al huv ye aw no The Daily Record has been oan the dog and bone and wants tae dae a new piece oan my new Living room. Oh tatties a mean ‘ours’

I huv asked them to wait until my BESPOKE wardrobes are done and Deek moves his stuff to the toilet cabinet. Did a tell ye aw they are being made BESPOKE.

As fur aw you slagging the navy and my duck off big ‘SHANDELIER’ The Navy colour is my Deeks input as he loves the colour blue and his love fur The Rangers. Had to let him have something. After all it used to be his flat. And the SHANDELIER represents ma luv fur BLACKPOOL and wanted to be reminded of the illuminations.

Now back in yer ain laines !!! 🥔🥔❤❤💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well ma lovelies i missed the grand reval as it was happening as i was busy doing my arons and joabs. It's just as i expected, i must admit i quite like the media wall but think the side of the wall would have been better left plain. As i thought there is far too much tat and far too busy with too many different style's going on. That bloody canvas and things in the windowsill. 🤢
I agree. If you are going to have a media wall that needs to be the central focus. It’s not as bad as I thought - still too much shite everywhere but not the worst!
And if he thinks he has high ceilings he’s more of a midget than I thought!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
EVERYBODY oot yer lanes, in yer ain lanes, right into oncoming traffic and swerving into the hard shoulder. On this new dayn of dawn, we are on...

a brand new rug crease journey! 🤪

7E5CE6A0-59FE-4BA7-8F70-E8A9EB7E57E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Did he not get redundancy money from Debenhams, I double wrong but since then he’s been splashing the cash ...why spend all that money on your lounge and not replace the door handles or at least scrap the 50 yrs of paint off them !!

• Haha
I agree. If you are going to have a media wall that needs to be the central focus. It’s not as bad as I thought - still too much shite everywhere but not the worst!
And if he thinks he has high ceilings he’s more of a midget than I thought!!
I thought this 😂😂 I have a Victorian hoose with picture rails/cornicing etc and my ceilings really are high. (Smell tha wealth ma lovelies!)

Youse can dress it up all you like but you live in a wee cooncil bedsit! Now back in yer aine lane Mario hen!

• Haha
Hi never mind the hugely disappointing reveal what is that bedroom like now, I know he is waiting for bespoke wardrobes but holey moley the padded mirror and all the crap from before just dumped in their bedroom all the bespoke wardrobes are never going to sort all that clutter.

Reactions: 12
Honestly, with the amount of money we have seen him throw away in the past few years he could have had a deposit to buy a house. If its something he can do just like that *snaps fingers* then why hasn't he? I mean who would actually choose to stay in a top floor council house over buying a house. Especially after bragging he can buy a house at the drop of a hat.

Methinks he is DEFINITELY lying. What a sad little life Marion.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.