Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did have a nosey at her website, I cannot see them on there. Maybe they are a new product for her 🤔
Swerved oot ma lain without checking ma mirrahs first! I assumed you'd tracked them to Danyell's shoap.

£60 fine and 3 penalty points for me ma lovelie 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well ma lovelies i missed the grand reval as it was happening as i was busy doing my arons and joabs. It's just as i expected, i must admit i quite like the media wall but think the side of the wall would have been better left plain. As i thought there is far too much tat and far too busy with too many different style's going on. That bloody canvas and things in the windowsill. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How much input do we think Deek has had? He’s probably been well warned about his fag burns on the couch and carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly feel quite bad for him. I’m caught up on his stories and he’s so excited about all the comments and messages he’s getting about the living room. Imagine needing that much validation from strangers on the internet??

But I do have to laugh, after the reveal I laughed to myself and said “imagine his tv broke” and it’s gone and bleeping broke 😭 couldn’t make it up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The decorating is lovely. They are obviously good at their jobs. It does look a lot nicer.
Sorry I’m being a witch but imagine he got a letter in the next couple of days/weeks saying the house will be getting demolished and they will be rehoused!
U don’t need to apologise for being a witch here hen, u stay in yer ain bitchy lane like the rest a us 😏
I’d LOVE if this letter arrived imminently. Do u happen to work in the council housing office ma lovelie? 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mario’s newly panelled vajazzled living room. Let’s get a new thread name for Boujee bespoke arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder how much he’s paid for that? Anyone have any guesses?

The joiner has done nice work for sure - it’s not a mess like most of the council joinery work in their flat, so that’s good. I do actually like the grey colour (it doesn’t look cheap) but agreed with everyone else... it’s such a mishmash of everything, there’s no natural flow!

The navy goes with nothing and is so random. Their old couch would look nicer in this space for sure and it would make it look bigger. That bathroom unit is rank and needs to go to the landfill like the rest of his tat does.

But.... why get bespoke (lol) joinery work done in a house you don’t own? It’s pointless ultimately.

Reactions: 19
Wonder how much he’s paid for that? Anyone have any guesses?

The joiner has done nice work for sure - it’s not a mess like most of the council joinery work in their flat, so that’s good. I do actually like the grey colour (it doesn’t look cheap) but agreed with everyone else... it’s such a mishmash of everything, there’s no natural flow!

The navy goes with nothing and is so random. Their old couch would look nicer in this space for sure and it would make it look bigger. That bathroom unit is rank and needs to go to the landfill like the rest of his tat does.

But.... why get bespoke (lol) joinery work done in a house you down own? It’s pointless ultimately.
I reckon he paid the most for the media wall. The panelling isn’t very time consuming and material costs aren’t great. I would estimate for all the work about £3000 based on a day rate of about £500 and materials of about £500.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Dunno if this is too long but

Cleaning With Mario #36
Fireplace that takes up half the flat, goodbye salmon bath mat, the cooncil wants their gaff back.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Get a room hen!!!!!!!

1. Life guru really!!!
2. He never had a vision he copied everyone else!!!
3. Him and deek done nothing they goat the bespoke buldirs in!!!
4. It’s no his and Deeks it’s the cooncils!!!
😂
Are these people okay? 🤢 I wouldn't even speak about a member of my own family like this! He's just had his front room decorated - it's not like he's bought his own hoose or anything remotely noteworthy. Stop this ride I need to get off! 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She grinds ma gears this one ,she needs her own thread, and that kid when he beats her up 🙈
Also her thinking home bargains ripped off their monopoly game from her version which were released a week apart. Because that's how quick these things can be turned round and you're that big an Instagram account 🙄

Didn't she also used to have pictures of Hinchy up in her house like she was some kind of family member? 🤣

How do we start one?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It may look ok just now but give him a couple of weeks to gradually bring all the shite back in. 😂
The name of the joiner “Nolan” rings a bell with me is he not got a connection to his sister, I’m sure a while ago Mario was advertising him 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
I reckon he paid the most for the media wall. The panelling isn’t very time consuming and material costs aren’t great. I would estimate for all the work about £3000 based on a day rate of about £500 and materials of about £500.
I have a media wall ... tastefully done I hope. Without the side square boxes lol mine cost 1k just for the wall

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Looking at his pictures again. The space to get past the sofa and that table is so small, I'd definitely knock that vase off with my fat arse! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.