Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ma lovelies i missed the grand reval as it was happening as i was busy doing my arons and joabs. It's just as i expected, i must admit i quite like the media wall but think the side of the wall would have been better left plain. As i thought there is far too much tat and far too busy with too many different style's going on. That bloody canvas and things in the windowsill. 🤢
I agree its a hunner shades of grey better than the B&M wallpaper. But as you say so many different styles going on. Dinnae mix glam with scandi pampus grass and as for that picture ffs I'm sure that's up for a bet or a daily eyesight test 😉 checking you can still see how hideous it is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i agree, too much tat sitting about but we know mario doesn't know about 'less is more'. the room is a million times better, but the white plastic socket covers in the panelling need to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
U don’t need to apologise for being a witch here hen, u stay in yer ain bitchy lane like the rest a us 😏
I’d LOVE if this letter arrived imminently. Do u happen to work in the council housing office ma lovelie? 🤞🏼
I do work in housing but unfortunately not in his area. It’s normally quite sad when advising tenants their homes will be demolished and they will be rehoused. But in marions case I would have a giggle seeing as he single handly built it from the ground up. 😂
Ps Marion read this quote and STAY IN YOUR LANE

Attachments

• Haha
Is it just me or does his flat make anyone else feel claustrophobic? Literally any spare inch of surface has something on it ... can barely turn the taps on the sink in the bathroom coz there’s stuff on there, how they get into the shower is beyond me with all the shite in front of it, I feel like if you want in there you wouldn’t know where to put your handbag abs your coat because there is just no space - his bedroom - Jesus!! They way he pans the camera around it like it’s amazing but all I see is clutter and more clutter with tit and clutter on top of that!!!! Is he actually for real? Surely he is just making a joke out of all the home accounts?? Surely???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That's me oot ma laine big time and callin Bingo on the chandelier. 🤣That was just as I said as climatic as Line of Duty, I love how he said it makes the room look bigger, naw Didldo Baggins it doesn't the absence of curtains and a 6 ft padded mirror always makes any room look bigger and you being the height of shite and knee high to a dwarf will of course make that the case. If this is your 'dream hoos' as you keep sayin there Barbie Baws, your aspirations are extremely low and your vision is like that of stevie wonder, no back in ma laine I go cause I've crossed 3 of them when I fell asleep at the wheel seein this shire shoe box reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also her thinking home bargains ripped off their monopoly game from her version which were released a week apart. Because that's how quick these things can be turned round and you're that big an Instagram account 🙄

Didn't she also used to have pictures of Hinchy up in her house like she was some kind of family member? 🤣

How do we start one?
I unfollowed her a while ago I couldn't get my head round the fact that someone with that account name takes more pills than anyone I know for anxiety/depression. Prime example of how cleaning and buying/ hoarding cleaning products does not make u happy. Also the Mrs hinch stand and full walk in cupboard of cleaning stuff disgusts me there is no need.

I reckon he paid the most for the media wall. The panelling isn’t very time consuming and material costs aren’t great. I would estimate for all the work about £3000 based on a day rate of about £500 and materials of about £500.
If that was fkin 3k I would be asking for a stewards enquiry lol 😂 not a chance it’s that I’d say £1200 at the most. It’s a basic build

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like the media wall that’s neat - but I feel that the panelling although is neat I don’t think it goes with the media wall I think the panelling would have been better on the opposite wall behind the settee and I’d have had some nice fitted storage either side of the media wall

Reactions: 12
I’m most traumatised by that canvas, by the renowned artiste ‘Kenny’ 😩😂WTAF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I really hope the new TV doesn't fit in the bespoke media wall, fingers crossed Marion fucks up the measurements again 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Having had time to sink the whole makeover, the talk of costs has got me thinking just how the hell is this affordable to him?? On top of the media wall there's the fire cost and those console tables I spied them online 269.00 each. We're talking a few grand of a makeover on cleaner's wages here. Hmm hows that happening then?????

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The wall isn’t that bad it’s very out dated now and so much tatt really cheapens it. But wow .. you think he’d found a cure to cancer the way he’s banging on about it! I’m so emotional .. I could greet this is our dream .. com on now get a grip it’s some wood on a wall!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The more I look at it the more fkin ridiculous it becomes 😂🙈 how he even thinks this actually goes together is priceless 🙈 one side of the room carbon copy Insta home account on the cheap, the other sides like a fire sale it just doesn’t marry together 😂🙈 it’s a bit like oor mario split personality lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I am going to veer dangerously out of my own lane and say.... although very expected and underwhelming.... I quite like the panelled walls and media wall. It's just a shame it's quite a dated look now in terms of home interiors. But all the furniture and accessories - its like one of those tacky, sparkly shops you get in all the indoor markets up and down the land. And why does he have 2 of everything!? 2 vases, 2 console tables etc... Also, see the couches were not "in storage" after all... liar liar St Marion...! Overall I'm really disappointed. Its just so.... meh! Seen it a hunner times ma lovelies x

Also - the new rug is still rumpled under the criss and jooois table!

Is it just me or does his flat make anyone else feel claustrophobic? Literally any spare inch of surface has something on it ... can barely turn the taps on the sink in the bathroom coz there’s stuff on there, how they get into the shower is beyond me with all the shite in front of it, I feel like if you want in there you wouldn’t know where to put your handbag abs your coat because there is just no space - his bedroom - Jesus!! They way he pans the camera around it like it’s amazing but all I see is clutter and more clutter with tit and clutter on top of that!!!! Is he actually for real? Surely he is just making a joke out of all the home accounts?? Surely???
100% this. I'd have legit died a death if the big reveal has been a mega clearout. At this point, its the only thing that would surprise me. Joking aside, I think Mario has severe issues. Not sure what they;d be defined as but it's bordering on some form of hoarding for sure!

• Haha
New thread suggestion.

Cleaning with Mario #36:
The big lounge reveal was a beauty, more anticlimactic than Line of Duty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.