Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£3k on a hoose that's down for demolition. 🙃🤡 I can't get my head round it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Lads ave stalled in ma ain lain! What a shite reveal 😂 all that hype and build up for a bit of wood, a media wall and yet more tat!
To be fair, I don’t think the media wall looks too bad and neither does the panelling but they don’t go together or with the rest of the room.
Can’t believe he’s in such a state about the comments and shares, he needs to get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s like he had won an award at the oscars the way he was thanking the guys that built it and thanking his followers etc etc - my god Mario - it’s only a bit of DIY that’s been done good god!
I had wooden floor put through the house and new windows put in abs all plastering work done 2 years ago - I should have done an hour long story in my IG with where I got everything from and thanking all the people that put it in! Goodness me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s such an idiot honestly, the mind boggles. The panelling has more depth than he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's going to dine oot on this for weeks, isn't he? 🥱😂 FFS, Marlon - you've had wood panelling stuck awn and wit looks like a cardboard box inserted for a TV and fire, git over yersen, hen! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If my pal decorates a room in their house it’s a case of “ooooh ahhhhhh it’s lovely” cooing over the pics and that’s it. We might use it as an excuse to drink wine and toast to their new decor surroundings but that’s literally it 😂 I don’t get what the palava is. Instagram really goes to peoples heads, it’s ridiculous!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker here, I just could nae stay in ma aine lane any longer, swerving right oot to say you lot, ma lovelies, absolutely have me howling. Today I seen multiple pages of unread messages, dead dead excited I was and rightly so, the bespoke posts were laugh out loud! So aye that’s aboot it, tons of love 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The wall itself is nice it’s just everything else in his bed sit that bleeping barkin ..the squinty skirting ..the cheap as blinds ...the ugly fake brick wall in his kitchen that clashes with the cheap ass brick lino ..the sofas with no backs ...the doors ..the door handles ..i Can’t list it all I’d be here all night and I’d miss all the menopausal mafia creaming themselves over a bit of decorating 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
That last repost is definitely a tattler. She captured the grink lamp and the bathroom cabinet perfectly🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Occasional lurker on this thread but just had to say am deed with second hand embarrassment for wee Mazda. Wit the duck is he like?! Thanking his team 😂 you’ve had a joiner in to build a media wall and glue some MDF tae the wall, no renovate a 5 bedroom hoose.

He’s desperately trying to cram every insta interior trend from the past 5 year into that wee jail cell. It’s hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also, If the flat is actually Dereks council flat, why is there a painting of Marios brother’s panto costumes pride of place in the living room???? 😲 Is there anything in that flat that is dereks that’s not thrown behind the couch/in the wardrobe. So sad 😥 Mario would still be in his parent’s box room if it wasn’t for Derek. He better hope Derek never throws him out 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
why is it a journey? It’s called redecorating hen 🙄
Did he say he was getting new sofas the other day?

Reactions: 16
Swerving oot ma laine at the last minute here coz av been running arons all day ma lovelies. Nae words fur the grand reveal apart fae, rug crease, high ceilings and lilac lamp. Smelling his wealth the night, that’s fur sure 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Right, ma lovelies.... I can't be arsed ta actually watch his 108 studies awn his living room jurnee as I'm tired 🥱, but I'm still baffled by the settees - are they different colours or is it the light/my kerrykatona eyebawls? 🧐 And were they both given by DANielle because they're old stock she wanted ta bin awf? 🤔 Either way, they're awful.... SO ugly and old fashioned! They look as hard as nails - you'd have a numb bum sat on them, it's a good job he has lots of cushions as I reckon when his bespoke IBS kicks in, he'll need the extra soft padding.... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Credit where credit is due Maria but not to you. ‘Your team' clearly know what there doing but panning to the rest of the room that you’ve styled yourself is a complete eye burner and just ruins it. Yes I’m being very cheeky and coming oot ma owun lane with opinion ma lovelies! But unlike Maroon I don’t do a full 6 month run up to my living room makeover and plaster is all over Instagram for praise from my menopausal jalapeño mafia. And I see I stand correct that ooor Soph would comment something very ass licky. ‘What a dream room😍’ yeah hen would love paying for all that then shitting my self for the next 5 years that the cooooncil could come and knock the lot doooown but let’s be honest he’ll be changing it all for the next insta trend in 6 months time anyway.

Now all I’m waiting for is one of Mazzas hour long ......................... stories with hooooosecoat up to his neck repeating himself 10 times on how he can’t believe that it’s HIS living room but him and Deek just can’t stop looking at it and thinking we really have built this beaver hole from the ground up...

Tons a love!💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Swerving oot ma laine at the last minute here coz av been running arons all day ma lovelies. Nae words fur the grand reveal apart fae, rug crease, high ceilings and lilac lamp. Smelling his wealth the night, that’s fur sure 🥔
Jesus, I am speechless! New sofas, new bath towel. New mirror. But he kept the pink lamp and the bathroom cabinet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have so much to catch up on but omg😆 🤣 😂 😹

The fact that he thinks that hideous room looks good ! it's made it look boxy and claustrophobic feeling. The panelling actually would look nice if it wasn't for all the tacky accents and cheap looking furniture ! Don't get me started on that light lol

View attachment 569370

Why doesn’t he push that couch to under the window? It’s not like he opens them. That would make the room look a good bit bigger.
Oh but then he wouldn’t be able to dump his shite behind it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, where’s the bar gone? (I’ve not watched his stories so might just have missed it lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah frig It!. I'm in the middle of getting new blinds and curtains, and I've picked voile for the bedroom. Trust him to have them 🤬🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.